(→My resignation.: new section)
(→Resignation: new section)
|Line 283:||Line 283:|
[[User:Miraak Obama|President Polishman]] <sup>([[User talk:Miraak Obama|talk]])</sup> 23:59, May 23, 2015 (UTC)
[[User:Miraak Obama|President Polishman]] <sup>([[User talk:Miraak Obama|talk]])</sup> 23:59, May 23, 2015 (UTC)
== Resignation ==
I hate the timing of this CCC, but I've decided that I would like to resign my position as Chat Moderator. I believe G0LD3NF1RE is a great Chat Mod by himself and seeing as how the Chat's population is no longer at it's 10+ per day, I really think that a lone Chat Mod can handle all of this him/herself. It's been a fun experience for me being Chat Mod and I really hope I can return someday, if my interest in TES would peak again. Thank you. [[User:M.Owen LFC!| ℳ.Ѻẘεᾔ.ℒℱC ]] [[User talk:M.Owen LFC!|<sup> Say Hi! </sup>]] [[Special:Contributions/M.Owen LFC!|stalk]] [[Special:Editcount/M.Owen LFC!|<sup>edits</sup>]] 00:15, May 24, 2015 (UTC)
Revision as of 00:15, 24 May 2015
- 1 Archives
- 2 Chat
- 3 RE: Adamantium Boots.png
- 4 Sandbox Template
- 5 Archwind Point
- 6 Honored Staff template
- 7 Irc
- 8 Chat
- 9 Plitinius Mero
- 10 RE: Link fix
- 11 Good articles and stuffs.
- 12 Blank talkpages
- 13 Re: Guild Assistance
- 14 Chat
- 15 Resigning
- 16 guild
- 17 Hey cheaty
- 18 Rights request
- 19 IRC
- 20 Good articles (Daggerfall)
- 21 i'm there
- 22 Renaming template
- 23 RE: Nom...ination
- 24 Re:Userboxes
- 25 Re: Guilds
- 26 Re: RP
- 27 Navbar FA/GA
- 28 Chat
- 29 RE:Theory articles
- 30 Arena Creatures Audio
- 31 Name Ban
- 32 chat
- 33 Reverted vandalism
- 34 Blogs
- 35 Temporary inactive
- 36 Blogging Suggestion
- 37 Re: Moving pages
- 38 Chat
- 39 Re: Weekly update reply.
- 40 Infobox Beta
- 41 Infoboxes
- 42 Resignation
- 43 Added quote
- 44 RE:Voting error
- 45 Re: Need Help?
- 46 Could you look over an article?
- 47 How to link info from the imperial library
- 48 My resignation.
- 49 Resignation
Hey, I noticed you archive manually. I assume there's a reason, but I'm a little curious as to why you don't use the archivetool to do the archives quickly? --Sajuuk talk | contribs | Channel 20:06, April 20, 2015 (UTC)
- Understandable, I guess.
- Also, I think we should disband this idea of protecting archive pages with the protect tool, there is a userscript on the developer's wiki that does it without using the protect tool and is far more convenient (as well as allowing editors to update links without needing to ask sysops to do it).
- Despite what people say, archives are not personal property of the user and should not be treated like they are. They should only be edited for maintenance reasons, there's no real need to sysop lock them when a script can do it easily. --Sajuuk talk | contribs | Channel 20:11, April 20, 2015 (UTC)
RE: Adamantium Boots.png
Hiyas sir. Yesh kill that image for me. I named it without thinking about the other games that have adamantium in either vanilla or mods/addons. I also messed up the transparency on that image but the second image was fixed and named correctly so that one isn't needed now.Gaminomicon (talk) 05:10, April 25, 2015 (UTC)
So I thought of a quote that could be used for the template, one that is both Skyrim related and I think tasteful as well :) "What more could I ask of you? No, you're free to roam. I suspect the gods have needs for you elsewhere." - Ulfric Stormcloak (article link) Bluesonic1 (talk) 07:41, April 25, 2015 (UTC)
- Hope it helps! I also finished the Aetherium Wars quest last week so I can't go back and go over it but some of the dialogue at the end with Katria includes some farewell material but I think it was bordering the line with sounding like the person has died kinda thing, but there's somewhere else you can look if you're stumped :P Bluesonic1 (talk) 07:51, April 25, 2015 (UTC)
I have been playing this game for some time and I STILL run into all manner of "glitches" "bugs" "quest issues" and this one in particular, regardless of which difficulty level I set the game to, NEVER resolves correctly: Arcwind Point's word wall as given by the Grey Beards. I have played countless characters, all manner of race, sex, you name it - it NEVER works right -- is there a known GOOD FIX for this problem?
TY in advance for your insights and time.
Rick Burch - firstname.lastname@example.org
Honored Staff template
In regards to your templates regarding honored users, I like the second one best.
Hiyas sir. Gots an issue. The character Plitinius Mero. He is a living character AND on the authors page which redirects. Not 100% sure that a character page for him doesn't exist since I've already added his image to the wiki so I didn't want to make a new page called Plitinius Mero (Character) if the equivalent was just hiding somewhere clever, like in front of me. I'll be back around in about 12 hours or so to add more pages to cover all the homeless images and red links that each addition to Tribunal seems to spawn. :PGaminomicon (talk) 07:59, April 27, 2015 (UTC)
RE: Link fix
Thanks, I really appreciate it! I've been way too busy to blog here, but I'm glad my old stuff is still okay!
Good articles and stuffs.
There's no real purpose in keeping a blank talkpage. If a talkpage is being misused, it should be deleted. The primary reason is that it resets the "Talk" button counter on articles so that people are not misled into believing the talkpage is actually used. So yeah, if a talkpage is tagged for deletion, probably better to simply delete it so that it doesn't confuse editors into believing that it's used. --Sajuuk talk | contribs | Channel 08:24, April 28, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Guild Assistance
I'll see what I can do, but at the moment I really don't have a lot of time - exams are coming up, and I have to spend a lot of time revising. Luckily, Daggerfall is so small that being Guld Master isn't too difficult a job. I'll have a gand at the articles that I feel are good, and if I see anything that deserves nomination I'll do so. Emperor Maximus (talk) 19:40, April 28, 2015 (UTC)
- Hey Cheat, are my recent etids are okay ? i could have done way more but, before starting to edit seriously, i want to be sure that it's okay ^^ Emperor Jarjarkine The Ragged Flagon - Cistern 02:27, April 29, 2015 (UTC)
- I'm back on the chat ^^ ^^ Emperor Jarjarkine The Ragged Flagon - Cistern 22:15, April 29, 2015 (UTC)
I'd like to resign as a chat moderator, as I feel I'm too inactive for it myself and there's really not much to do anymore. Divine xXx|ⱩⱤ1Ṩ|xXx Tedrius Summon me? | Accomplishments | Stuff I stalk 19:12, May 2, 2015 (UTC)
- While on aforementionned topic, one can only understand my request that you or any available Admin add my username (formerly 789Snowbird987) in said "past chat moderators" list. Zippertrain85 and Starkiller131 can both testifity in my favour and confirm my past as staff. Thank you for your time and apologies for any disturbance caused. \m/¢yn!k4l\m/£@r7h\m/ ( Mortis non discernit. )
- Could you come on the chat ? Emperor Jarjarkine The Ragged Flagon - Cistern 19:41, May 5, 2015 (UTC)
- I'm sorry i couldn't come :\ I'm here now.Emperor Jarjarkine The Ragged Flagon - Cistern 00:29, May 6, 2015 (UTC)
Good articles (Daggerfall)
Hey CCC, I had a look through the biggest Daggerfall pages (mostly character pages), and unfortunately didn't find anything worth writing home about. Some of them are okay, but most of them are quite short and don't meet the requirements. It's probably due to the small numer of Daggefall content editors, and the fact that so much of the game was made by a seed generator, meaning dungeons, locations, and NPCs can vary wildly on different playthroughs. Emperor Maximus (talk) 17:01, May 7, 2015 (UTC)
Glad you made it online again sir. :) That you for the vote. I'm slowly adding the missing pages of Bamz-Amschend which I uploaded maps and images for hours ago. I'll join chat if I see you there first. *leaves cookie*Gaminomicon (talk) 08:23, May 8, 2015 (UTC)
Yeah, they annoy me a bit hahaha, i'm trying to use the Hide/show but, it didn't work like i wanted it to work, something weird happened and, the userboxes aren't the same size strangely so, i'm taking a break :P Emperor Jarjarkine The Ragged Flagon - Cistern 18:32, May 9, 2015 (UTC)
- Aye thanks ! How do you like my userpage ^^ Emperor Jarjarkine The Ragged Flagon - Cistern 19:28, May 9, 2015 (UTC)
- Okay ^^ Hey, i'm on the chat right now Emperor Jarjarkine The Ragged Flagon - Cistern 22:47, May 9, 2015 (UTC)
Nice to meet you CCC :) and thank you very much
Sorry but I've just noticed that you left a message in my talk page this morning. I don't know anything about the Guild, but for now i'm focusing on clearing up this list by adding some pics, it'll take a couple of days.... i think.... -_-
But i'll let you know if i've made a fixed decision :)
A big Thanks and blessings i bestowed upon you CCC a.k.a. Mr.Alex
Whenever i check in on the RP Wiki it looks pretty empty so i usually leave a link to the Sand box Wiki as there usually seems to be more people around that one (some i recognise from here), i'll edit my post and add the suggestion to copy and paste your story to there if people want to use it. AzuraKnight (talk) 09:41, May 10, 2015 (UTC)
Hey there CCC, do you think you could add links for the AQ and GA on the navbar ? I'm sure it would be more accessible this way ^^ Emperor Jarjarkine The Ragged Flagon - Cistern 18:19, May 10, 2015 (UTC)
- Okay i'm here, please comme back if you can, i have a great idea you'll love it.Emperor Jarjarkine The Ragged Flagon - Cistern 01:07, May 11, 2015 (UTC)
This is not all of them, just the ones I have immediatly on hand from my first to my sixth. I'll keep updating so you get all of them. 1) User blog:Madman97/The Deadra Time Theory and the Deadra Home Theory 2) User blog:Madman97/The Jyggalag Theory and the Elder Scrolls 3) User blog:Madman97/The Elder Scrolls and Daedra Theory 4) User blog:Madman97/The Primordial Theory 5) User blog:Madman97/The Aedra Vs. The Daedra theory 6) User blog:Madman97/The CHIM Theory: Why I don't think it existsMadman97 (talk) 00:38, May 12, 2015 (UTC)
Here's the last three.
1) The Peryite Theory
2) The Peryite Theory (part 2)
3) The Apocrypha Theory
Also, as an added measure, check out my Rivalries Blog on C0DA.
That would probably be a good idea. How do you add one of those to a blog?
Arena Creatures Audio
Hi CCC :) i'm so sorry to interupt you
I just wanted to ask you whether can i upload some Arena Creatures sound , and if i do..... what format should it be ?
THX and sorry for interupting..... T_T
Hiya! New member that just got smacked on the nose by the site while trying to post a personal blog. Was told I did something malicious and I have no idea what. And that I was vandalizing. Buh?
User:ArcanaJester - I believe playground equipment exists primarily as a source of metaphors for my observations. 06:03, May 13, 2015 (UTC)
I noticed that the Facebook page added one of my blogs to it. Thanks again! I'm really glad to have this opportunity to share.
Hey there Cheaty, i may be a little be inactive for 1 week or 2, my wikia starts to be active again and, i came back from 4 months of inactivity so, i have to work with the team there to put everything update so, it'll be some tough job, i'll try to be here as much as i can for the interviews and all still but, i wont be as active that i was now, sorry about this ^^ Emperor Jarjarkine The Ragged Flagon - Cistern 03:02, May 16, 2015 (UTC)
As always, I am happy to see you post my theory blogs. User: BlueSonic and me have actually had conversations about the Jyggalag one and have unveiled more evidence suggesting Jyggalag's involvement of the penning of the Elder Scrolls, but that's not actually why I am writing this. Just recently, the day before yesterday actually, I released a new blog on how to write blogs in the proper form. With the coming of ESO, there will finally be new material to work with and possibly more blogs to spawn from that, revitalising the blog section. I am writing a three-blog event that over the essentials of writing them to teach others how to make excellent blogs so we can head back to those old glory days. The point is, I was wondering if you could release these over facebook in place of the theory blogs for just these three and then go back the others after it is finished. I think they could prove to be a great help.
- The first blog is already up, has been for about a day and a half now, and the other two will be released this week sometime. As for a Bards guild, NOW THERE is an idea. I would love to try something with that. Thanks again.
Re: Moving pages
I went ahead and renamed the page With Friends Like These… to the correct name With Friends Like These.... All you need to do is delete the two redirect pages that I flagged as unnecessary. Sorry if it seems like I'm being pushy but it has been over a month since I mentioned this situation.-Garry Damrau(talk) 07:51, May 18, 2015 (UTC)
- Thank you for the quick reply. On a completely different subject, have you ever tried grabbing a Horker Tusk (Skyrim) with Telekinesis (Skyrim)? I've tried it on two different profiles and can't get it to work. Strange huh?-Garry Damrau(talk) 08:31, May 18, 2015 (UTC)
- I did some checking and it doesn't work on Mammoth Tusks either. I need to check a Sabre Cat Tooth next.Garry Damrau(talk) 03:59, May 19, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Weekly update reply.
Hey CCC! Yup, I saw the reply, thanks for that! I'll take your advice and hold off joining any more guilds for the time being as I'm dealing with moving overseas, so my activity was already going to be very limited :P
- Thankfully it's not too bad- I live in New Zealand and moving to Australia. Whilst different countries, they're basically neighbours so I'm not too worried especially considering with my New Zealand passport I can live and work freely in Australia. The annoying part is getting everything packed up and then later shipped out to me :P
Of course, feel free to get some feedback from the community. This is a Big Project to us, so we want to make sure that everyone's onboard and well-informed.
- I also wanted to know, from your perspective, how this would effect overall layout and its effect for PC visitors and editors.
Excellent question. What we want to do, ideally, is make sure that we build out functionality for desktop users. This is "aimed" at content portability to mobile, obviously, but we certainly don't want to neglect desktop. If we decided to ignore one set of users while preferring another, that wouldn't be a very clever plan on our part.
Hey, CCC. I want to resign from all of my current staff positions. This is due to me having noticed that my interest in this wiki is hugely declining (espescially considering I barely looked at it during the past two weeks); I may return some day in the future, possibly during the holidays or something. See you, and good luck. Pelinal the Whitestrake, the Bloody and Insurgent ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) (talk) 06:34, May 21, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Need Help?
Thanks but my main cause of stress at the moment is worrying about the Skyrim Help Board idea actually happening, i tried my best to point out in Old Thread Bumping when the idea started how unlikely is for any system like that to be followed and how difficult it would be to set up given the user base and the basic nature of our forum. I know their only trying to help but trying to implement the idea probably would cause a moderator to burn out and would likely get ignore by most new thread makers afterwards. Nothing that can really be done about it though (except for just hope everyone forgets about it). AzuraKnight (talk) 20:33, May 22, 2015 (UTC)
Could you look over an article?
Yo, I made an article a while ago in a sandbox. It looks fine for the most part and I would like to finally get it on to the wiki, do you mind looking it over for me? Just tell me if I need to add/remove anything, thanks. Page: User:ゆ/SoulofConflictBeta ゆ (talk) 20:41, May 22, 2015 (UTC)
Welp, I'm resigning. I hate to say it, but the chat mod title serves no real purpose other than decoration purposes as of late. I am never really on the chat anymore anyway, and neither is anyone else. I'm not particularly interested in this wikia anymore. But while I was here, it has been quite the ride, both good and bad.
I hate the timing of this CCC, but I've decided that I would like to resign my position as Chat Moderator. I believe G0LD3NF1RE is a great Chat Mod by himself and seeing as how the Chat's population is no longer at it's 10+ per day, I really think that a lone Chat Mod can handle all of this him/herself. It's been a fun experience for me being Chat Mod and I really hope I can return someday, if my interest in TES would peak again. Thank you. ℳ.Ѻẘεᾔ.ℒℱC Say Hi! stalk edits 00:15, May 24, 2015 (UTC)