Re: spoiler templateEdit
Hi, I had forgotten I deleted the actual template! I did remove it from several pages not long ago as I noticed it was red... and haven't had time to finish it. Thanks for reminding me.. —EbonySkyrim Message! 19:01, July 31, 2014 (UTC)
- Hi again.. :) I'll have a look at it when I have time. Right now I have my sister visiting so I don't have so much time as usual for a couple of weeks. —EbonySkyrim Message! 19:43, August 4, 2014 (UTC)
Hey, I've been noticing that in your edit summarys you've been saying thing like copyedits, more Copyedit, etc what exactly does that mean. I hope your not plagiarizing from this site http://www.uesp.net more specfically this aritcle http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Dark_Brotherhood because if you're copying or rewording you need to stop, (since it goes aganist our policy and theirs). If not could you at least tell me where you got the info from. Thanks and happy editing :) Starkiller131 (talk) 16:17, August 4, 2014 (UTC)
You seem to have an understanding of wiki etiquette and so on, wondering if I could have a chat in PM's on our chatroom? You can find it here. :) --SuperSajuuk Talk Page | Tabber Code | Channel 17:39, August 4, 2014 (UTC)
- Hey, sorry about that. The chat froze up. It's been buggy for days, but I'd have thought it was fixed. Not to worry, it was a good chat! :) --SuperSajuuk Talk Page | Tabber Code | Channel 18:13, August 4, 2014 (UTC)
Re: conflict resolution Edit
Thanks for the notice, although you should note that Zippertrain85 was blocked by a sysop and therefore cannot reply. We can discuss it further on the chat if you wish, it's more stable now. :) --SuperSajuuk Talk Page | Tabber Code | Channel 17:47, August 6, 2014 (UTC)
- Hey Sajuuk! I did know that Zippertrain was blocked, but I went ahead and left them the message anyway, just so they could stay looped into the discussion and then participate in conflict resolution once unblocked, if they so desire.
- As for chat, I'd actually like to keep conversation on-wiki for now. It keeps things transparent,which is important if I end up serving as a mediator. Of course, if I do become a mediator in a dispute and it's a sensitive issue, I would be willing to work with each party on how to word their arguments via PM or email if everyone agreed and understood I'd be keeping chat logs for transparency. But until then, I really would prefer to keep things on-wiki for transparency's sake, unless it's a particularly sensitive issue. I hope you understand :) I would be willing to talk with you about it on a subpage of my talk page, though, if you still would like a bit of privacy.
- Also, would you mind replying to my offer on Ebony's talk page? Just a simple "Yes, I'm interested in dispute resolution" or "No, I'm not interested in dispute resolution" will do! The sooner the better :) As soon as I have an idea of how many editors are interested and who they are, I can start outlining a strategy and having each party start wording their grievances.Cheers, Fionare (talk) 18:25, August 6, 2014 (UTC)
- I'd like something done, but I don't want to commit to this and will just watch from the background. I'll just comment when I feel necessary but I don't want to get tied into something like this. Sorry! --SuperSajuuk Talk Page | Tabber Code | Channel 20:34, August 6, 2014 (UTC)
Hi Fionare, I really hope what you plan to start here gets off the ground and helps to get rid of all this drama. I like what you're trying to start and do and I am in favor of it. I am still sicking to my resignation as my opinions obviously aren't welcome here, or at least not at the moment. Thank you, and I hope everything works out. —AutoBlood Talk 19:16, August 6, 2014 (UTC)