|To keep discussions easy to read:
||My local time:|
← Talk page
I'm inquiring about the bot Kinmune. I'm a mod on the StarWars wiki (Wookieepedia) and I was wondering if and how we could possibly implement it and whether it's right for us or not. I'm also curious as to how flexible it is and what deletion parameters can be altered? My personal talk page on Wookieepedia can be found here--ChristopherLeeGallant (talk) 01:26, January 29, 2017 (UTC)
- As you may or may not know, many mods from various wiki /d communities hang out together in KIK. Both Elderscrolls and Fallout mods have said great things about the bot. And because of that, I am very interested in it's function and success. I'd like to stay in contact with you on it's evolution and if you are willing to expand the bot's reaches to other wiki communities.--ChristopherLeeGallant (talk) 17:43, January 29, 2017 (UTC)
Forget the last reply, I already have it down, thanks
I am trying to make a bot for my wiki, I just need to know how I can do mine, I am average at coding so I really need help, I do not understand what the official wiki guides say, I really need help
Hello! I remember you created the icons for the attributes from TES: L on this wiki. They look really great. Have you created or will you create the one for neutral cards? I know there is that "shiny" icon, but I love the look of yours. I saw the five ones for five attributes, but nothing for neutral cards. I'd love to use all icons for the Polish TES wikia (I'm an admin there), could I? The Lusty Dovahkiin (talk) 22:09, February 14, 2017 (UTC)
- I actually pulled the SVG images from the Legends official website themselves and then altered the background to match the in-game colour. At the time I did this there was no icon for the neutral cards yet. I don't know if it has been added to the site already, I haven't checked since. You're free to use the icons in the Polish wiki if you add links to them back to the file pages on this wiki. — Flightmare (talk) 00:26, February 15, 2017 (UTC)
Quick question regarding two Skyrim articles
Hi there Flight,
- Yes, you may remove the tags after replacing the images. It seems there is no big need for additional images on that page. — Flightmare (talk) 22:47, March 2, 2017 (UTC)
First video script for Modernization Test
I am excited to show you the first video for the Elder Scrolls Community for the Modernization Test. The video will be placed on Console Commands (Skyrim) and we summed up the 5 most helpful Console Commands in the video.
As you asked for you have the possibility to review the script for for the video and proof the facts: This ist the video
Please send us your feedback in the next 24 hours. Otherwise we assume that you are overall happy with the video :) and we will place it on the page.
Please reach out to me if you have any questions, thank you!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Start of Page Header Test
The next stage of our Wiki Modernization project is to test the page and article headers, which you can read about here. We'll begin running this test on Thursday this week.
Like we said in the blog, here's what we'll be looking at in the test:
How do readers interact with the new headers? We'll look at the number of clicks on header links, as well as how many people use the new headers vs the old ones. What do editors think of the new design? We'll gather feedback and interaction data from you, ask follow-up questions, and do our best to understand your needs. We want a design that works well for everyone.
We want help from you and your community in figuring out if we got it right or what potential areas for improvement might be. Feel free to comment on both the reader and editor side of the header designs. We especially want to know what you think as an editor. Please leave any feedback for me here on this thread.
Question about the wiki
Hello. I am wondering, is there any special days that should be noted? For example, updates, voting (I saw a voteyes netural and no when somebody gave me emotes page) and when is the day for that special event? I know you must have a lot of work on your hands, you don't have to respond to this asap, just curious. Thank you for your time :) KavuTheSangheili (talk) 06:33, March 25, 2017 (UTC)
Zeldapedia discussions bot
- It is true that I have a bot for removing spam, but when browsing through the discussions I didn't see any recurring spam, so there is little point to it now. — Flightmare (talk) 12:22, April 17, 2017 (UTC)
Instant Expert for ESO Morrowind
Heya :) Just wanted to let you know that we've again partnered with Bethesda to create a special page about ESO -- this time about the new Morrowind expansion. It'll follow exactly the same design conventions as we used on the Super Walkthrough:The Elder Scrolls Online page. As your admin team requested last time, it'll be tucked away in its own namespace. The pagename will be Instant Expert:ESO Morrowind. I'll have it up in about an hour, so please be sure to drop by today and take a look! If you have any suggestions for improvement, please let me know! Thanks! -- CzechOut 17:30, June 6, 2017 (UTC)
- This has now been put up and given some good review by CarloV3r. If you get time, please take a hard look at the page and make sure things are linking the way you think makes most sense! Thanks! -- CzechOut 18:54, June 6, 2017 (UTC)
Hey Flight, just wanted to run by and mention KINMUNE is acting kinda funny. I think you already know about the issue but she's not reading URL links again on YouTube. Thanks in advance, the bot is really useful at times.
Wikia cut off requests from regular users via the button a long time ago, so I'm messaging you in order to ask if you may please submit a database dump request for me please. I'm going to assume you know where it is, but I'll leave a link here for convenience: Special:Statistics. Just leave a talkback on my TP or something when you've finished, so I know that it's submitted. Thanks, sorry to bother you, I know you got a lot of better things to do than something stupid as this.
- Done. — Flightmare (talk) 19:54, August 21, 2017 (UTC)