🌅 Welcome to my talk page! I've been waiting for you...
Please read the rules before posting! All messages not following these standards will be deleted! Happy messaging :3
- Please post new topics at the very bottom of the page with a header. To create a header, encompass the topic name in two equals signs on both sides ( == topic name == ).
- Indent your post when replying under a pre-existing topic by using an appropriate number of colons ( : ).
- Always Sign your posts at the end using four tildes ~~~~ ) when leaving a message on talk pages.
- Please refrain from posting random greetings ( Hi, Hello etc. )
- Please don't post nonsense. It causes clutter and should be avoided.
- Please don't revive old conversations.
- Do not remove messages.
- Editing messages is fine, as long as you do it to fix spelling or mistakes, do not change the meaning of the message.
"I need to ask you to stop. That... shouting... is making people nervous." —Hold Guard
📩 Please leave your messages below: Edit
Hey Finelia, a bunch of your old archives were tagged from deletion so I cleaned them up. For one you had asked that one of your archives be moved from "Archive One" to "Archive 1," would you like me to do that for your second one as well? —Atvelonis (talk) 21:31, October 4, 2015 (UTC)
- Well, for the delete reason on one of the archives you had asked for it to be changed to numbers, but I can switch that back if you like. —Atvelonis (talk) 15:16, October 5, 2015 (UTC)
Testing out my new signature :D07:06, October 9, 2015 (UTC)
Thank you for talking about how the dlc Works, but i already knew it,I'm the wrong user! XDD
Removal of rights Edit
Hi Finelia. It was recently agreed to remove the rights of some inactive staff members, and I'm sorry to say that due to your prolonged absence from the wiki you were among those staff. If you wish to have your position back you'll have to make a return to the wiki and maintain high activity levels for a couple of months. But until then, goodbye. Thanks for all the great work you've done for the wiki. —Atvelonis (talk) 16:03, November 29, 2015 (UTC)
Hey, Finelia. I'm sorry. If you're looking for me before March 11, 2016 and I'm still banned, shoot me a message on my talk page and I'll join you in TheMaskedTwoProductions chat. Uh, that's all I guess and bye. Blutbad (talk) 20:38, March 4, 2016 (UTC)
Er...hello. You may ask, Pie I thought you left?
Yeah, I have. But for some goddamn reason my Wikia account won't log-out on my computer. -_-
Also, I use Wikia for gaining knowledge.
So, yeah. This may not be goodbye, I might pop into Chat to speak to you sometimes, see how you're doing. But a whole load of crap has jumped into my life at the wrong time so I can't right now. :)
Thanks for being the awesome friend you were. :D
Did you post this to me? I'm confused. Edit
Though I'm not sure, but I just noticed that, on November 14, 2016, it seems you posted on my page the following message:
"Excuse me, what are you doing to our pages? Before you go and change how we document that on every single page shouldn't we as a community have some kind of discussion about changing the way we document that? Also I feel like you're edit/badge hunting, please stop!"
If you're talking to me, I don't know what you mean. Document what on every single page? And I don't know what you mean by "edit/badge hunting." Are there edit badges on here or something? If so, I'm certainly not looking for them. I'm editing the pages for inaccuracies, incompletions, or ambiguities, mostly.
New message Edit
Hey just wondering if you might consider changing what you have written in your description of your occupation? I'm a trans girl and it makes me super uncomfortable and that isn't your real job so I feel like you could come up with anything better to say :\ Just a thought for you to consider DivyItUp (talk) 06:26, March 13, 2017 (UTC)
- I appreciate your feedback but I'm not planning on changing it. It's not offensive against trans people, it's for the lulz. The lulz in this case being the context of the phrase, not the phrase itself. If you want the context I can get the video for you. 20:04, March 14, 2017 (UTC)
- I'm a trans perspn, it's offensive to me, and I can assure it's offensive to other people in my community. If you don't care about that so be it, but don't convince yourself it isn't a harmful thing to sexualize/fetishize trans women like you have done. If you really cared you would give up your "lullz" for basic human decency. Thanks. DivyItUp (talk) 22:41, March 16, 2017 (UTC)
- That's nice and all but the thing is I don't give a fuck about your community(I of course assume your community are triggered SJW trannies). There are nice rational trans people out there who have no problem with my occupation. I'm sad you're not one of them. I don't have to convince myself because that is not what I'm doing. Seriously I can give you the context if you want. As you don't know the context all your accusations are false and irrelevant. If you cared you would ask for the context but instead you want to blame and virtue signal, you're exactly what the quote in my occupation is about. Also if this is about how people will be offended because they don't know the context: offense is taken, not given, so not my problem. 23:20, March 16, 2017 (UTC)
- The context of say, racist jokes isn't really important. Just because you say it is false and irrelevant, that doesn't make it true. Comedy does not absolve you of responsibility. You already used a slur so I'll assume this is going nowhere. Maybe learn about the context of your own actions first. If you want to drop the link go ahead. I do not intend to continue this conversation further. DivyItUp (talk) 01:11, March 17, 2017 (UTC)
- Please excuse my Insolence oh chat queen, but, DivyItUp does have several points. There is no such thing as "not knowing the context makes you accusations false or irrelevant", it actually puts you more at fault. The fact that the context is not known means it's not a widely circulated joke, and therefore means it is YOUR fault for not a) expaining it's a joke, and b) not taking responsibility for the fact you have insulted someone, or someones, and made someone feel inferior and/or upset. Just because it doesn't offend you doesn't mean it doesn't offend someone else. You should have atleast said sorry for offending you, and linked the video/joke in the occupation tab so they may understand the context SirHadesOfNod (talk) 02:19, March 17, 2017 (UTC)
- Hadess: I couldn't give a fuck who I've insulted, they can feel as insulted as they want. Offense is taken, not given. To be honest I never expected anyone to look at my profile. With what you quoted I was referring to her saying I sexualize/fetishize trans women which you would know to be false if you knew the context. But here it is now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiIXqK0Hvuc. DivyItUp: I disagree, racist jokes can be funny, the joke is that racism is bad. Of course me not saying something doesn't make it false but the fact that you don't know the context does. There is no way you would know if I do or do not sexualize/fetishize trans women. I already stated in my first response I'm not going to change it so why would it go anywhere? And the rest of your comment falls into the couldn't give a fuck category. Well thank you for the additional lulz, you can been quite lolcow I must say. But everything good comes to an end. 02:43, March 17, 2017 (UTC)
- Oh dear, yet again another oversensitive tard asking yet another user to change something on their profile. Just saying, your community and their feelings hold no authority over what people put on their profile. You have no right to ask people to change them because it simply isn't yours.