Image policy for the forumEdit
Hi there, your image you had uploaded for the forum thread has been deleted as uploading solely for the forum is not allowed. Read here for the image policy on this wiki. Please use an external imagehost such as Tiny pic and link from there. Thanks.. :) —EbonySkyrim Message! 20:32, November 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Once again you have uploaded images solely for the forum. Please use an external imagehost such as tinypic.com... —EbonySkyrim Message! 15:11, November 9, 2013 (UTC)
Hi, HolyWyvern. I made an RP a couple days ago(Great War II) and I wanted you to check it out, see if its good.
Você também? Eu me lembro dos dias nos quais eu e o SeniorDiogo eram as únicas "peças exóticas" aqui! De qualquer jeito, bem vindo, cara. Um cumprimento atrasado, mas ainda assim um cumprimento ;). —Sky Above,Voice Within · Show thy Voice! 20:58, December 2, 2013 (UTC)
Hello. I wish to wrap up the Great War II RP. We need to settle a time to do this in. Do you know when Eastern time is(I remember you telling me you are Australian so thats why I'm asking)?
Hello, HolyWyvern. I am wanting to make a Dragon RP but you had created one before already. I am requesting that I can make a Dragon RP also.
I just wanted to send you a message...
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas... I hope you have an amazing time...
I've enjoyed roleplaying with you... Thanks to you we've had some great times...
I know this is getting personal but... I lost most of my family long ago... I'm glad to say you and the others are my new family.
May the force smile on you friend.
Meanwhile in lapland...Edit
Oi Wyvern, agora que of Kadawon vai fechar o A Bond of Blood and Steel RP tu quer ir para o meu. O Return of the Septim Dynasty(RP). Se tu tiver tempo livre é claro. Harold Burned-Mane (talk) 22:04, January 3, 2014 (UTC)
This World is Cruel... Edit
Hey Wyvern! I use this: http://www.crunchyroll.com/attack-on-titan
I dont know if you can get Braillian subtitles on it tho...
Wait ... what?Edit
You shouldn't be ashamed to pitch ideas to me, I'm always happy to hear them. I was doing homework at the time you sent the message and I've been doing it since I read it but I have given it some thought and the idea does appeal to me.
But I'd like to know a little more about what you had in mind before making my decision...
Though it is an interesting idea, I'm not sure that there's any room in her timeline for her to have had another biological child but I did think of an alternative, which maybe a little more interesting. I was thinking that instead of the character being her literal son, he could maybe be her apprentice? Or ex-apprentice?
The idea sounds a bit like a concept that I've been juggling around in my head for some time, so I'd be happy to work on it with you, if you wanted the imput.
What idea did you have for the plot of this Ayleid Dreamwalker RP anyway?
(I'm sure that there are going to be apauling spelling, grammar and Engrish errors bellow but it's quite late here and my brain isn't functioning this week...)
I read through your opening but I'm going to have to say that I don't think it'll work as it currently stands, I feel that it has potential and that we can improve it, so don't lose hope. I just couldn't help but spot several inconsistencies, which conflict majorly with Legend of Nirn...
I'm assuming that World of Ruin isn't cannon to this RP either.
- The Dreamworld Amulet couldn't have been burried with the Hero of Kvatch, since it was donated to the Arcane university by Kud-Ei and Eilonwyn stole it and used it to enter Nish's subconscious. It was a major plot element in Legend of Nirn and there is no way that it could have been burried underground, during the RP.
- I don't think Tyranil would have had an apprentice as he spent most of his life in isolation. Besides, there's nothing that Tyranil could have tought Calintyl Dynarr as he knew nothing about Dream Walking.
- Tyranil's abilities relied on him making a pact with the Shadow Warriors, you can't learn to use the power of the shadows, without making a deal with the shadow entities themselves.
Inconsistencies aside, I'm also finding the premise a bit hard to swallow as I don't think that it is all that strong. Presuming that this guy is the afformentioned 'hero of Mundas,' then who would be the villain? Idealy, you'd want your rogue apprentice to be the bad guy, kind of like Darth Vader but with the ability to invade dreams.
Your intro doesn't really set the premise up either, it just introduces your main character but it doesn't really give him anything to do from there on out. Surely he would have to have a dilema to make things interesting or as I suggested, he could be the dilema.
Having an all powerful entity on your side, especially as your main character is... Somewhat dull.
This is why I rarely use Agatha and it's why the only version of her I've played as is the Unsung Heroes version, which is her in her youth, when she didn't have all of her powers. I feel that the dreamwalking abilities would be far better suited for a villain and the players should have to focus on stopping him.
I consider Agatha to be boarderline OP, which is why she only used her powers a few times and only killed with them four or five times in the whole of LON. Not only does it make her appearances less frustrating for other players (as she isn't claiming all of the kills using her bird/dream manipulation powers) but it also gives her an air of Mystery that makes future appearances interesting.
Since you're making an RP on the ability, I thought I'd copy you in on the lore of Dream Walking...
- Dream Walking is an ancient art of Magicka, that was invented and practiced by the Ayleids. After their extinction, the art was lost to the world but it has slowly made a return to Nirn as many books on the subject have been recovered from the dead cities of the Colonial High Elves.
- Little is known about the origins of the art or when it died out. It is speculated that some knowledge of it has lingered over Tamriel and it has been used on several occasions (Henantier's Dream Amulet is believed to have used this magic).
- The art was rediscovered by, the witch, Agatha Tira, who discovered several books on the subject and grew fascinated by it. The Breton dedicated several months to writing a book about it, hoping to observe or even invade people's dreams. She wrote the book, whilst exploring Mehrunes Dagon's plane of Oblivion.
- The book was completed and found by The Companionship in The Legend of Nirn. It apparently described the theory behind it but nothing practical about learning the ability.
- There are only two known Dream Walkers in Tamriel, Agatha Tira and, the vampire, Dunlammus. Tyranil, a shadow mage, who sought to destroy the Thalmor and rule Nirn also had an interest in the art but he didn't have the resources to study it.
Levels of abilityEdit
- Dream Walking takes many years of study to master, hence why few humans practice it. The extent of a Dream Walker's power depends on how long they have studied or practiced the art.
- Novice: A novice Dream Walker can observe a dream as the dreamer sees it. They cannot intervene or interact with anything in the dream. It takes approximately ten years to become a novice.
- Apprentice: An Apprentice Dream Walker can observe a dream from more than one perspective, they can walk around a dream, freely and observe it from any angle but they cannot intervene or interact with anything in the dream. It takes approximately twenty five years to become and apprentice.
- Adept: An Adept Dream Walker can interact with the dreamer, appearing to them and communicating with them. They cannot intervene or interact with the dream in any other way, just the dreamer. It takes approximately fifty years to become an Adept Dream Walker.
- Expert: An Expert Dream Walker can interact with the dream and the dreamer. They are able to pick up and move objects, inflict minor damage on the dreamer and teleport object through dreams. They cannot manipulate the dream itself, the environment cannot be changed nor can the dreamer's illusions. It takes seventy five years to become and Expert Dream Walker.
- Agatha and Dunlammus are both expert Dream Walkers.
- Master: A Master Dream Walker can manipulate a dream, creating illusions and reshaping the world around the dreamer. A Master in Dream Walking can kill a dreamer in their sleep. They can manipulate and teleport objects to/from a dreamer, with little to no difficulty. It takes approximately one hundred years to become a Master Dream Walker.
Right now, I'm a big groggy as its getting late, so I don't think I can be any more indepth. I'll do some thinking on it tonight and I'll see if I can come up with any suggestions or improvements until tomorrow.
I hope something that I said was helpful and I hope that I haven't discouraged you, afterall I do think that having an RP centered around a Dream Walker is an interesting premise and I think that it could florish into a good, long living RP.
O' Psycho where art thou?Edit
Sorry, I've been really busy with study lately.
I still don't feel confident in the Dream Walker being the protagonist and being all powerful, because it kind of removes the sense of vulnerability that having weaknesses brings. Him being able to make himself invisible and mentally and physically stronger than everyone he encounters kind of rends the other players obselete and I still don't know what the overall goal would be here.
When I suggested that he could be the 'Dilemma' I meant that he could be like Vidron or Tyranil or even Dunlammus. He could be an powerful entity for the characters to fight, using his Dream Walking powers to bring up their regrets or make them experience their fears, whenever they sleep.
I think my main problem with your RP, is the fact that it feels like this character is being showcased and its kind of like 'the adventures of Calintyl Dynarr.' I know that's not your impression but that's how it comes across, it feels like this will just be a show case of his dream walking abilities and his crow powers and he'll do some glorious stuff with it and then it'll probably die out. Which, I don't think would be interesting for anyone, were they to join your RP.
Personally, I think he'd make a far more effective villain, who could interract with the party a lot more than Vidron did in Legend of Nirn and the fact that he's an Ex-Apprentice of Agatha's leaves a lot of potential for an interesting back story.
As far as TLON goes, it's... Kind of incubating, there hasn't been any activity in four days.
Skyrim RP WikiEdit
Hello, Wyvern. I'd like to invite you here . We are a growing community, and would be obliged to have some of your work there. Our universe there is collaborative - please, do not do anything very world-changing without asking permission, and please use normal races - you may use hybrid races. If you do join, thanks. If you don't... thanks anyway! Raven the Iron Fist (talk) 00:35, April 27, 2014 (UTC)
They're usually on chat, but we've recently been expanding to forum RPs as well (they're a lot easier for people in different time zones and such). We will not be making any new ones until the current two are complete, in order to test the wiki populace's compatibility with forum RPs. Raven the Iron Fist (talk) 19:56, April 27, 2014 (UTC)
Your RP Edit
My new RP Edit
Hey i made a new RP feel free to join anytime http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:659899#3(Akatosh the Dragon god of time (talk) 16:57, May 24, 2014 (UTC))
I was wondering...
After Naissance regains her throne, maybe...
She could be murdered by the slightly deranged Ariana Morgan, who seizes the Throne?
That way, we could continue Aube on after Telemachus and Aratius are dead, and She-Who-Advises would be a real Advisor! :D
RE: RE: Wyvern...Edit
Okay, sounds fun!
Even more antagonists! :D
No more RE's!Edit
All the Antagonists, everywhere! :D
The Morgans will have achieved what they were destined to have! The throne! :D
I was hoping ot build it up, I'm getting work on it as soon as Uber's more present.
Going to start working on Sigard, after I've finished studying but I have a major exam coming up and I don't have time to write big pieces or think about story lines. I probably won't until Monday, after my exam.
I'm currently thinking about Sigard's first step on the road to bringing back his new master, trust me, this will build up to something awesome, elevating Dunlammus' status. Pretentious, mad hermit (talk) 16:48, June 7, 2014 (UTC)
Hey I'm new and I'll be your friend126.96.36.199 04:16, July 7, 2014 (UTC)[[Media:]]
Turtle called Edit
I have blocked you for 3 days for linking to pornography on your profile, this behavior will not be tolerated. You should have known better then to do that. Ȼǿᵰᵮẽᵲ ₲ħǿśᵵ Ⱥᵰᵾᵬĭᵴ Đẽẽᵭᵴ 13:33, October 21, 2014 (UTC)
Skyrim Anonymous profile pic iz bezt profile picEdit
Falaê. Quando me perguntam se "eu quero fazer roleplay" em português, eu sempre associo a sexo... but nah, I ain't interested in that stuff. Thanks for asking, tho. —Sky Above,Voice Within · Show thy Voice! 20:53, January 16, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Good ol' mate, Nelthro! Edit
Well, Nait and Nelthro is both fine, as for RP's I RP on the sandbox :p I have one RP named Alien Opression there. Which was made, just a few hours ago and is still waiting to kick off. I quit RP'ing on this wiki because it seems to be outlawed now Keeper, the Nelthro (talk) 14:23, September 27, 2015 (UTC)
New message Edit
I was woundering if I could get your permission to try and convert the old Aube/Aubeanic reign RP into a Fan-made FanFic type deal? Might release on Wattpad or something along those lines, depending on you and our old group and if it could be deemed publishable (Non-Profit).
UESP content Edit
Hi HolyTraitor, I appreciate that you took the time to upload an image of Nahfahlaar from Dragonhold earlier, but I have to ask that you not take images from the UESP or other online sources in the future, as this is disallowed in our current media policy. It's preferred that you take screenshots yourself and upload those. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! —Atvelonis (talk) 19:33, November 2, 2019 (UTC)