If you have questions please leave a message below and I'll get back to you.
Champion of Cyrodill is truly Sheogorath?
Hello there Jimeee, I heard you are the loremaster of the TES wikia. Your reputation precedes you, so i would like to ask something you might allready been asked: Does the Hero of Kvatch truly becomes Sheogorath? Tesshu (talk) 02:10, January 14, 2014 (UTC)
Greetings and salutations oh most wise one....
We have been editing on the new Elder Scrolls Mods Wiki that is affiliated with TESWiki. We have mentioned the mods Wiki on forum threads on TESWiki and wanted to make the mention a link but don't know how. Can you enlighten us, please!DarthOrc (talk) 05:42, January 15, 2014 (UTC)
Hey back at you
Hello Im new to the wiki, atleast editing but I was interested in helping with the Elder Scrolls Online wiki. So I joined the Elder Scrolls Chat and started talking with EmperorJohnson and AngryEnclaveSoldier.
I had a request for a new section like; Factions, Classes, Races. I want to create a section for confirmed features. It would include anything from the devleoper videos posted on the ESO website or interviews and Quakecon live stream footage.
AngryEnclaveSoldier said he thought the ESO wiki didnt need a confirmed features section. But I think it would be a great resource for anyone looking for more specifics and a better way to compile extra information that doesnt fall under the other sections.
I just started looking for as much information as I could and will be starting on an impressions video and I thought in the meanwhile of re-watching all the dev videos and quakecon live stream I might as well give all the information I find to the wiki and thought a section like this would be great for the community.
Alot of people are talking about things still under NDA from the beta and such. So this could even help by being a list of confirmed features that have been annouced through any videos or interviews strictly from the developers and ESO website/Zenimax (adding references to the videos and timestamps) and anything not on it would mean your talking about something you shouldn't.
So this message got longer than I excpescted so Ill close it up real quick. The list (a staight top to down list) would include things that aren't obvious but also might be like;
Lorebooks, Mundus stones, compass/points of interest, even a feature list of controls list like; Mouse look/1st person + 3rd person, Block, interupting, stun break and other simple feature would be on the list like, Group finder, Mounts, Soul gems and adventure zones.
So if a new section like this could be added get back to me please. Im still compiling and refining everything that I find and I think others would like this sort of information on the wiki and would help contributing along with me as even more new information is annouced by the developers.
Im actually new to the Elder scrolls games never having played them before and think other old and new players would like this perspective in seeing a feature list of what the game has to offer so far.
I would just like you to attract your attention to the Fairy Circle unmarked location page (http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Circle), as well as bringing up a few issues. Firstly, the title of the page is 'Fairy Circle', which contradicts the name given by the Prima game guide and has been attached to this name that I have not encountered within the TES universe or mentioned within its literature, so surely it would be more logical to use the name given by the official game guide, which is mentioned within the trivial section; "Toadstool Ring: Bilegulch Ridge". Furthermore, the image of the location on the map, shows the name of it on a modded marker, which could also suggest its lack of legitimacy of that the name was created by the modder. Alongside the map showing modded aspects and edits to the map in-game, it also shows a UI banner across the bottom, which makes it look less professional, I suggest a change for the aspects I mentioned and I would like to hear your opinion on the matter.
Hey Jimeee, what's with the <noinclude> tags on the Shields (Skyrim) page? I saw you edited it last, so maybe you know what's going on. I removed one noinclude tag accidentally, and then re-added it thinking it was meant to be there, but then it added 4 new noinclude tags. Really weird. Since that page is using a different type of formatting, I'm unsure if those tags were intended to be there in the first place or not. Please shed some light. Thanks! —TombRaiser SPEAK! 06:53, January 22, 2014 (UTC)
- Checked out the page as well. Pieces of it had disappeared after you posted the reworked table. Didn't want to tinker and mess your code even more, so I'll leave it for you to take care of. Ikabite (talk) 07:41, January 22, 2014 (UTC)
Apology for the Books edits
Jimeee, I am so sorry that I did not respond to your messages. I had not checked my talk page, but since I was blocked because of it, I will be sure to check my talk page frequently, and communicate more with you and other users. Please let me know if I make any other mistakes, I'm new to this.
Also, I would like to know if there's anything I can do to help on the wiki.
Over the last few days I have recieved some complaints about Ketick1998. Most users who have complained think that he is abusing his power. I will not tell you the names of the users who have complained, so they remain anonymous. Also I would prefer if you keep my name anonymous. Zu'u lost daal. Alduin1996 (talk) 20:06, January 26, 2014 (UTC)
I've come across a plagiarized page from the UESP but under strange circumstances.
The page Orgnum appeared to be plagarized on the same exact day it was changed on the UESP (June 18 2013). After closer inspection, I realized that the person who added the info on the UESP was actually the same person on this wiki (user:MHInfinite - user:AldmeriDominion).
Is it considered plagarizing if the info was copy pasted by the same person who made it, and if so is it the UESP or this wiki that needs to change the info?
You're the resident expert on these matters. Did I do this page right? If so - yay! We now have a place where we can have them all listed, and have a place where the out-of-game texts can be linked to as a "main page", for those interested in further reading these types of articles. (Which, many would). Timeoin•Say G'Day•View my work 13:17, January 28, 2014 (UTC)
My name is Brian and I'm creating a project.
The project consists of creating miniatures with excellent quality. textures, finishes and colors are spectacular. (spectacular I said)
I mention a little about the project because I wonder if you can help us meet in usa and uk. We are a company that is located in Spain and here we know very well but we want to expand our project to england.
Do you think you can help?
Waiting for your response...
Hey Jimee Dont u mind if i want to Interview you? By asking you some question about wikia? User:Emperor Jarjarkine
Hey Elder Jimeee! I am as you mabye notice become an interviewer in this wiki. My work is now to have fun by interviewing more people as i can so that they will be known of the others users. So can you be one of the people i'll interview? i would be soooo gladd!!!05:15, February 10, 2014 (UTC)
You should read it you've been mentionned in it Oh and coud you comment? User blog:Emperor Jarjarkine/Interview with the staff/Featured:TombRaiser 04:30, February 11, 2014 (UTC)
- It's ok. They fit better into the spells cat than books. Jimeee (talk) 11:43, February 12, 2014 (UTC)
hey jimeee, can u help me? with editing pages ?12:00, February 12, 2014 (UTC)
"Penny Arcade" Longhammer Reference
The bit of trivia that the Longhammer is a reference to some Penny Arcade thing is utterly unsubstantiated, unsourced and I cannot on my own Googling find what would lead someone to believe it. To me it looks like blatant advertisement of Penny Arcade and in any case it does not belong in the article.
184.108.40.206 00:50, February 15, 2014 (UTC)
Jimeee, you have to do something about Ned1230. He's obviously badge hunting and some people (including me and Ghost Anubis) will leave this wiki if he won't stop. He's clearly badge hunting and deletes every comment asking him to stop on his talk page. Please, do something. AngryEnclaveSoldier (talk) 20:53, February 15, 2014 (UTC)
I sent a message using a contact form but am unsure if it was sent to your staff or to the main site staff...I'm new to actually using/posting here so I apologize for my incompetence. I just want to be sure that the message was sent to the correct admins! Thouartaviking (talk) 11:39, February 18, 2014 (UTC)
- Jimeee, he left a longer message on my talkpage, I'm not sure why this happens. Can you? —EbonySkyrim Message! 12:54, February 18, 2014 (UTC)
Profile pic and MK
Hi Jimeee. Um, sorry for the stupid question, but is the person in your Profile Pic you? Just wanted to know, lol.
Reverted Edits, why?
- Jimeee, why did you revert my edits? Are the Jarls and there families not royalty? I assumed that anyone who was a monarch as well as there families were considered royalty. In addition you gave no reason as to why you did this. Just reverting an edit that someone worked on without giving any reason what so ever is not only frustrating to the person who made the original edit, but it also solves nothing. Because of this, I don't even know what I did wrong, and see no reason to just revert your reverts. So, please give an explanation as to why Royalty is an invalid category for Jarls and there families. Thanks. I am Sylar (talk) 20:14, February 21, 2014 (UTC)
- So, I see you have an explanation of one page of mine you reverted, but that is not incorrect I'm afraid. There are other characters who have the Royalty Category such as Jarl Elisif and Torygg, so I'm going to get those back on the pages. And next time if you're reverting a large amount of someone's edits, give the explanation on there talk page. I am Sylar (talk) 21:43, February 21, 2014 (UTC)
Edit war on Skyrim Civil War article
Jimeee, can you please assist in this edit war that is going on between Arshudar Al-Muhdarin and Draevan13? I have no knowledge in the civil war so I don't know what's right or wrong. Tomb have been involved in this and she has told Draevan he was right last week but Arshudar keeps adding the info back. See talkpage, there has also been a discussion on the Civil War talkpage. I locked the article for a week and in the meantime hoping this can be solved soon. —EbonySkyrim Message! 21:22, February 21, 2014 (UTC)
Civil War and Serana's pages.
Hello there Jimeee, i want to ask you favor: as you are the admin could you please grant me special permission to edit the Civil War and Serana's pages i just want to add some minor things, nothing serious. Tesshu (talk) 04:01, February 22, 2014 (UTC)
As far i can tell, the Dragonborn can develop a intimate relationship with Serana and live with her in the Castle Volkihar as a vampire lord. The player has the option (Through the dialogue.) of consummating their relationship, provided the Dragonborn is not married and choose the Clan Volkihar path. Tesshu (talk) 13:58, February 25, 2014 (UTC)
- Sounds like a mod. In vanilla Skyrim you can't marry Serana. She can only grant Vampirism. Jimeee (talk) 14:09, February 25, 2014 (UTC)
- Lol i am not talking about the romance mods, i am talking about the pure/official Clan Volkihar storyline. Serana does not want to take a blessing of Mara but that does not mean She can't love/live with the Dragonborn, She is unique among the followers in Skyrim so is her her relationship/romance with the Dragonborn. Harkon also mentions that he "offers" her daughter to the Dragonborn during the "Bloodline" quest. Tesshu (talk) 14:17, February 25, 2014 (UTC)
User Arshudar Al-Muhdarin
I was just wondering, did you leave him a message regarding his edits on the Civil War page? DRAEVAN13 14:35, February 24, 2014 (UTC)
- Mainly because he says he'll stop adding the info if an Admin tells him to stop. DRAEVAN13 14:59, February 25, 2014 (UTC)
Jimeee, what would you have had me do? Report him? Just for that? I didn't think it was worthy of being reported, I did think however that telling on his talk page would be better. And then he acted like a complete jerk on my Talk Page, acting rude, talking down to me, etc. Yet, I'm the one who's doing something "completely uncalled for"? Jimeee, I'm sorry, I can't wrap my head around that. I didn't report him at the time because I didn't know Wikia policy that much and assumed it was similar to YouTube in the way that anything goes. Zippertrain85 (talk) 18:44, February 25, 2014 (UTC)
Sorry about all of this.
Hey Jimeee, I'm sorry if I've been hard to deal with lately, sometimes I just get like that, especially since I've been having stress from other places outside the Wiki. I should be more careful about what I add to the pages, I only added that Trivia because on The Lydia page, it has a similar theory about it's name. But, I just wanted to tell you that for here on out, I'll be more careful about my edits. :) Zippertrain85 (talk) 17:01, February 26, 2014 (UTC)
- Ok. In future if I neglect to leave a reason, consider that I only remove things like this for a very good reason, not on a whim. That Lydia note should also be removed. The game isn't even out and already speculation is creeping into pages. Jimeee (talk) 17:10, February 26, 2014 (UTC)
Reverted edit on Blood of the Ancients
Hey Jimeee, I saw that you changed the color of headings for clarity. I think it looks too different and jumps out too much and is a bit distracting. I think you should do a consensus track on it.
Balagog gro-Nolob (The Gourmet is listening) 05:26, March 9, 2014 (UTC)
- I thought this was another of Wikia's issues. Users have reported seeing their names in yellow. —Sky Above,Voice Within · Show thy Voice! 05:30, March 9, 2014 (UTC)
- I personally don't like them either. Zippertrain85 (talk) 16:09, March 9, 2014 (UTC)
Advice on unlocking
Hi Jimeee, Zippertrain85 asked me to unlock Serana as he wanted to re-write it. What do you think? I'm not really familiar in how much you unlock the articles when requested... need advice thanks.. —EbonySkyrim Message! 22:58, March 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks Jimeee, I've passed the message on to Zippertrain. There is another thing, I mentioned it to Tim but he hasn't replied on it. I noticed a few days ago that the the template on Online Books seems to do something to the pages when added. Or if there is something else. I tried to edit but saw in the preview it didn't matter so I left it. When the NewMMO template is above everything, the booktemplate is found at the bottom of the page and the right column is under it. Like this page A Life of Strife and Struggle. If it is under and before the main text the template is "broken" and the booktemplate at the top as it should. Like here Tu'whacca, Arkay, Xarxes, but the right column is still under at the bottom.. I haven't looked if there is something wrong with the template.. as I've never touched those before. —EbonySkyrim Message! 11:57, March 10, 2014 (UTC)
Hey Jimeee, I seen your comment on Cubears page, I was wondering however, are the categories for ESO redundant. Ikabite & me were talking about this in chat the other day, for instance Summerset Isles locations category, then Auridon locations category. Both are correct, so should one of those be deleted? Alternatively, there is Stros M'kai characters, and Port Hunding characters categories, so I'm not sure if those would be needed, or considered redundant. Thanks. Ghost Anubis (talk) 10:59, March 10, 2014 (UTC)
- It's actually a simple answer: if category X is completely contained in category Y (i.e. every X must also be a Y), then Y is redundant as a category. So, for example, every dagger is a weapon, so the "weapon" category would be redundant. In your case, I don't play ESO, but the same principle applies. If every Auridon location must also be a Summerset Isles category, then the Summerset Isles category is unnecessary. However, if there are things that are unique to each category (e.g. there are Auridon locations that are not in the Summerset Isles, and there are locations in the Summerset Isles that are not in Auridon), then both categories are needed.
- You guys should start a consensus about this, if you really think it should be implemented. Zippertrain85 (talk) 04:49, March 11, 2014 (UTC)
Category: Daedra Culture
Hey Jimeee, do you mind if I put the Category Daedra Culture onto things like the Daedric Princes and whatnot? Since I found it on the Daedra page, I assume it belongs with similar things. But I just wanted to make sure with you. Thanks. Zippertrain85 (talk) 04:59, March 13, 2014 (UTC)
- So, I was thinking about adding the each racial category to their respective province, for example On the Valenwood pages on the cats would be Bosmer, while on the Elswyer page one of the cats would be Khajiit. Is that okay? Just checking. Zippertrain85 (talk) 18:28, March 15, 2014 (UTC)
Hey Jimmee. I saw you just blocked 220.127.116.11. I've made that block a bit longer since he did it 5 times to four different pages. Inserting profanities and in one page a racist comment. Just wanted to inform you. Kennyannydenny (A question is never stupid, only he who asks it) 19:15, March 15, 2014 (UTC)
Possible Lord Hadron account
Hey Jimeee, so as I was searching through the threads the other day, and I saw this user, and due to the fact it's Username is similar to Lord Hadron's, it's possible that it could be a sixth alt account from him. In addition, the name is inappropriate, so a ban might be in order regardless. Zippertrain85 (talk) 15:53, March 22, 2014 (UTC)
We're planning an "Instant Expert" showcase with the upcoming release of ESO. The gist is that we reach out to admins asking their expert opinions and thoughts on an upcoming or existing game - so in this case, questions pertaining to Elder Scrolls Online. We're in the process of cobbling together a reasonably short list of questions we'd like to ask and were wondering if you'd like to be one of those that provides answers. Let me know, and I'll email you the list to the email address associated with your account ;) Feel free to answer any or all of them - we're aiming for getting the answers by the end of the month.
I was editing the page at the same time as you and rewrote the Personality section of the page which that troll deleted. So I save you some time so you didn't have to revert until the page was all fixed and vandalism free. But like I said because I edited at the same time my edit didn't show up in the history. Talos guide you Kinsmen Speak Citizen! 12:53, April 3, 2014 (UTC)