Remember that you should always sign your comments on talk and vote pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~.
Hello Justinius1 Edit
With 21 edits made I almost thought you'd been here for a while - but since it says you joined today I figured I'd be the first to welcome you to our wiki. My name is Atruum Veritas, I'm an admin here. Thank you for your edits so far, and I hope you keep up the good work. Thank you - and again - welcome!
Oh hey, thank you for your kind words, I'm just getting the hang of how things are here. For example, is there a reason that editing an article sometimes either brings me to a code-based view or a non code-one? Thanks.
- Edit: Just noticed the source option on the right-hand side. Justinius1 21:00, June 11, 2011 (UTC)
Hey - the "top" admin here - Timeoin - has been adding ugly templates to pages to make them less likely to be editted - on the other hand, some pages are like that due to their "Info" templates. But you got it - the Source Code button is how to fix it - usually.
Ps. I use (-) as (,). And other than that I just like using dashes.
Pss. If there's anything you need to know, or anything else I can help you with, hit me up on the talk page (which is linked in the first nuclear mark on my signature).
Infobox Info Edit
That's why we don't use them anymore. Until Timeoin or I can get the damn things to work properly - we won't use them on new pages. So just ignore their ugliness for now - at some point they will all be fixed. Just tag the page "Incomplete/Images" or whatever that tag is. That's all I can say - wait. ☢ Ѵєяɩτѧѕ ☢
Ok, thanks for the info. Justinius1 01:38, June 12, 2011 (UTC)
Merging Pages Edit
Hey Justinius1! You aren't a noob! :) (If you noticed me change your category on Cyrus (Blades), thats only because I plan on getting rid of the that category shortly - but you couldn't have known that :P As for instructions - can you please go onto IRC for a little bit? It is a lot easier to explain on there :) Timeoin•Say G'Day•View my work•See current projects 03:42, June 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Hey, I just checked both the Skyrim Guide, and some screenshots from in-game, and Gray-Mane is the name of their clan. Timeoin•Say G'Day•View my work•Skyrim To-Do List 23:06, November 23, 2011 (UTC)
Hey Justinius1. Um ... could you also add the content to those books and letter that you are adding? Otherwise, those pages are rather, well, useless :) Timeoin•Say G'Day•View my work•Skyrim To-Do List 03:02, December 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Um... they find the books and add them themselves. We do NOT use such a dodgy source as UESP ;) (In fact, a lot of the time, they've been using US :) Timeoin•Say G'Day•View my work•Skyrim To-Do List 03:16, December 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Hiya Justinius1, you might want to see if User:Jimeee has the infobox template done for the books. That might help with adding pages. Also, I try to take screen shots of notes and journals I--DLanyon (talk) 06:56, December 7, 2011 (UTC) have so I can add them here. Let me know if there is anything you need. Thanks,
Image Needed CategoryEdit
Hello there, I've noticed that you've been adding the category "Image Needed" to many pages. We are slowly trying to phase out the use of the Image Needed category, and replace it with a game specific category, such as "Oblivion: Image Needed", which is already present on the majority of the pages that contain a template. So, please no more adding "Image Needed" to the categories that already have "<Game>: Image Needed" category, ok? Thanks :) —TombRaiser 19:49, April 1, 2012 (UTC)
- It is still a valid category as long as no template is being used. Because the template automatically inserts the "Oblivion: Image Needed" category (same for other game specific templates). Also, just to let you know, there is not a category for "Project: Oblivion NPC", it just leads to a blank page. :-\ —TombRaiser 19:58, April 1, 2012 (UTC)