Got questions? Post 'em below!
Thieves' Guild vs. Thieves GuildEdit
Why did you change the link on the disambiguation page back? If you go to "Thieves Guild (Skyrim)" as it is after you changed it back, it redirects to "Thieves' Guild (Skyrim)". I was just trying to fix the link so that it went straight to the real page, not the redirect. Cubears (talk) 00:53, August 19, 2013 (UTC)
- That's fine. I always lose edit wars :-), so I figured I'd ask. Seriously, thanks for cleaning that up, since it appeared to be inconsistent with the other games. Cubears (talk) 01:04, August 19, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Talk page purgingEdit
Thank you, Krog-gar, I was unaware. The messages were deleted for privacy reasons. Private conversation between myself and another wiki member. We have found another way to communicate so it will not happen again.(Rider (talk) 01:16, August 19, 2013 (UTC))
Sorry, I realize that the word "template" specifically means some type of Wikia macro. That's not what I meant - I agree that flexibility is needed (another journal I added foes have multiple objectives for single entries). What I meant to ask was whether there is a sample article that could be used as a model for what quest articles should look like. Cubears (talk) 19:04, August 19, 2013 (UTC)
Kroq-gar78 I got your message about my three images not being used anywhere and you removing them. So I ask that u keep the image http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/File:Skyrim-Dragonborn-DLC.png. For I feel that this image may be used by people in the future. If it is not used within a certain amount of time then i suppose you may remove it. Thank you.
HEY LONG TIME NO SEE ^_^ Edit
Hey been gone a long time! and your now a admin congrats ^_^
miss me handsome ;) , btw have you tried the beta of the elder scrolls online i never got selected for it >_<
Thanks for the heads up!
On making Elderscrolls Online Pages Edit
I was wondering somthing, since the game is still in beta testing would it be wise to start making pages for minor charcters you meet in the beta, but might not end up being in the final game, just asking since people started making pages for minor charcters in the game.
And, I have 3 questions to ad. 1. How do I know when I am uploading a picture, how do I know it's not already been uploaded? 2. How do I change my name? 3. How can I fill in details for eg; profile pic, my race in elder scrolls games, and games I have played out of the series, Or can I? —This unsigned comment is by Dee.jango.988 (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
Thanks for the link, and I didn't know you only had to do four ~ on one side of the name.
Daedric Armor Skyrim Edit
Hello there Krog-gar, could you or one of the other admins check and verify for me that using certain Preist masks and Daedric armor still gives the Matching Set bonus please?
I've checked it with Miraak, Dukaan and Nahkriin, on the 360, and it seems to apply the bonus. I've checked the articles, but could not find any info on it. If what I'm saying is correct, I could add it to the mask articles, if some one could add it to Daedric armor article.
Now, I believe it stands to reason that users aren't allowed to go around cursing at will. But what if one particular individual has a rather offensive message on their profile page in a language that they think most people won't understand? - Erik the Mad (talk) 20:28, September 1, 2013 (UTC)
- By the way, the message is Drow for "You are nothing to me. I don't fucking care who you are. Fuck you."
The Seller of the Pickles, and the Guardian of the MudkipzMessage 10:05, September 3, 2013 (UTC)
- If it's not in English you have nothing on me. S'wit. ^_^ Draven Mephilés of Faerûn (talk) 13:35, September 3, 2013 (UTC)
RE: Great Collapse Edit
Totally understand got a little ahead of myself with that one I was actually going back to move it down to the discussion but i had seen it was removed and was like "DAMN IM TOO LATE!!" haha thankz for letting me know anyway much apprieciated. DeathMageKorpis (talk) 05:12, September 3, 2013 (UTC)DeathMageKorpis
Request for temporary unlockEdit
Re: Images Edit
Hi Kroq, as you might have seen I have also cleaned out a few redirects... but I can't with this one: Special:WhatLinksHere/Bannered_Mare. The last two articles are locked. Help needed :) EbonySkyrim (talk) 07:20, September 8, 2013 (UTC)
- To add to this, this needs to be fixed, among others that might have been missed. I pointed out that the links needed to be fixed when I tagged it for deletion, but apparently someone didn't see that. I'd fixed them myself, but so many of these pages are unnecessarily locked indefinitely. --Shockstorm (talk) 19:31, September 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, it was me that forgot to unlink the pages before deleting. I've fixed the links now. I don't know if there are others that I forgot, but if you find them, just let me know, and I'll take care of it. Thanks. —TombRaiser SPEAK! 03:55, September 9, 2013 (UTC)
Hey Dude! Saarthal Here! And I just wanted to say that I left the IRC Chat by ACCIDENT and wanted to ask you a question. Just wanted to know how at the bottom of your page it says This User Is A Member of The Imperial Legion and Likes Sheogarath. If you could answer that for me that would be great! Ill try to join the IRC again.
Fight, Or Die Well...
Thanks for the congrats. :) Right now it does feel a bit strange so I got Tomb Raider as it was on sale and MG, it's so addictive! Took a break from TES games. EbonySkyrim (talk) 13:43, September 18, 2013 (UTC)
Re: File formatsEdit
sorry and yes.
Re: Daggerfall Location ArticlesEdit
My apologies for the late reply. As you have asked, I have refrained from creating new articles to fix redlinks for Daggerfall's Locations. Please contact me by leaving a message on my talk page when you get the time to discuss the issue with the other staff members. In addition, should they agree with your idea, I will be more than happy to help in the process of changing the pages to fit the new format. Thanks, Lone Wolf15 (talk) 20:10, September 25, 2013 (UTC)
Re: News blogEdit
Hope you feel better soon. I just came back after a little minitip, so I've also not been as active the past few days.
About the blog, I think it would be okay as a news article. I watched the video and there is a lot more questions that have been answered and more revealed about gameplay, so why not. —TombRaiser SPEAK! 02:02, September 26, 2013 (UTC)
i appreciate that but timoin had recently added a news blog after mine that also includes information from the eurogamer/aliprando interview and it seems a bit repetitive and unnecessary to have 2 blogs containing the same subject matter, and since his also contains more information that mine did not i suppose it would be a better idea to just have my blog removed.
Morrowind City LocationsEdit
Hello, i've been wanting to add categories specific for the locations within cities like it is with Oblivion and Skyrim, but i lack the knowledge to how to create a category, and i wanted to ask an admin what does he think about it. Vivec City and Balmora have plenty of places in them, but no categorization method. Let me know what you think about it, and if you agree, please tell me how to create categories.Thanks in advance. (Sky Above,Voice Within (talk) 06:16, September 26, 2013 (UTC))
Hi Krog-gar78, Yesterday you moved the "Walkthrough (Skyrim)" page to "User:Documentalist/Walkthrough (Skyrim)". I tried to make these additional pages:
- User:Documentalist/Walkthrough (Skyrim)/Planning
- User:Documentalist/Walkthrough (Skyrim)/Objectives
- User:Documentalist/Walkthrough (Skyrim)/Phases
VIP page Edit
Thanks for pointing that out. Is there a guide somewhere to these "master pages" that all the admins follow? For example, what if you have a question about whether an edit is appropriate?Cubears (talk) 21:58, September 27, 2013 (UTC)
Hi Kroq, thanks for taking care of the things on my talkpage yesterday. I lost a very close familymember yesterday and I'm still devestated as it was totally unexpected. EbonySkyrim (talk) 09:33, September 28, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Maps are lettersEdit
- Yeah, I see what you mean. I think the only way to avoid that happening would be not to put any type of formatting around the template. Might looked weird italicizing one area of text and then starting the italicizing on the next area of text, but at least it would work that way. —TombRaiser SPEAK! 19:43, September 29, 2013 (UTC)
Quick question regarding book formatsEdit
In the known locations sections of the book articles, is it necessary to put "Known locations (Skyrim)" or "Known locations (Oblivion)" if the book only appears in one game? Some light here would be appreciated. And the question i asked earlier, too. Thanks in advance. (Sky Above,Voice Within (talk) 04:10, October 3, 2013 (UTC))
Edit error Edit
I need to talk Edit
Blog Help Edit
Hi, the lowly Jett Cyber here. Can you help me with my blog? I published it and everything, but it is not on the recent blog posts page. I know it published because I got the Opinionator Achievment, and if I go to the recent activity/followed pages page it is there. P.S. I am asking most of the Admins for help, so if an answer is already on my talk-page, you need not reply. Thanks in advance, Oh Great Admin. -Jett Cyber (talk) 20:40, October 20, 2013 (UTC)
Lower edit count Edit
I noticed by edit count here is smaller. First i thought i just lost count, but while going through some old messages in my archives, i noticed that a user brought up my 8000+ edit count. I was wondering if you knew anything about my "missing 3000 edits"
I like your green name! Where can I get one of those?
news blog Edit
hey, i prepared another news blog, zenimax recently ( oct 30-31st) released a tidbit on werewolves that i thought i should share, its on my blog page. could you take a look whenever you get the chance and see if its news worthy? i asked timoin but he must be busy this weekend.
Updated with new information Edit
- That's too bad to hear about work and being sick, but its good to hear you're fine. Happy holidays to you too. —AutoBlood Talk 21:38, December 27, 2013 (UTC)
Hey Kroq! Yes, I did see the message that you left on AutoBlood's talkpage. Sorry to hear that you don't plan to become active anytime soon. Hope everything is okay and work isn't stressing you out too much. I've also got a lot going on lately, so my edits have been here-and-there, but still around for now. If you want to chat, you can always find me on Steam. I don't go to IRC that much, but occasionally I'll pop in the Wikia chat. I'll switch your status to the semi-active admins for now. Take care of the important stuff right now. :) —TombRaiser SPEAK! 06:30, January 7, 2014 (UTC)
About the Forum... Edit
- Hey, I just wanted to say I'm sorry if I offended you on the Administrator Voting Forum. I simply knew that you had not contibuted in quite some time, and felt that because of this, I would oppose. I understand that being opposed to frustrating, and I'm sorry again if I made you feel bad. If you do decide to help around the Wiki again and start becoming more active, I may change my vote for you. Anyway, I hope we can be cool about this. :) I am Sylar (talk) 04:00, February 21, 2014 (UTC)
- I don't even know why I said that, I can see now that it was far from accurate. But none the less, thank you for forgiving me.
- I was also thinking, maybe Administrators that are opposed from this might be able to get there rights back through consensus, in case you or maybe another semi-active Admin could come back if they wanted to without having to be nominated and voted into the position again. I am Sylar (talk) 04:07, February 21, 2014 (UTC)
Instant Expert Edit
We're planning an "Instant Expert" showcase with the upcoming release of ESO. The gist is that we reach out to admins asking their expert opinions and thoughts on an upcoming or existing game - so in this case, questions pertaining to The Elder Scrolls Online. We're in the process of cobbling together a reasonably short list of questions we'd like to ask and were wondering if you'd like to be one of those that provides answers. Let me know, and I'll email you the list to the email address associated with your account ;) Feel free to answer any or all of them - we're aiming for getting the answers by the end of the month.
Why so serious?
Chat request Edit
Hi Kroq-gar78, is it possible you can come onto the chat for a bit? There's something I need to talk about in PM's, just PM me when you are available to do so. :) --SuperSajuuk Talk Page | Tabber Code | Channel 10:56, July 18, 2014 (UTC)
Hey thanks for blocking him Kroq, but I would suggest perma blocking the account, he is a repeat offender. I reported the account to VSTF as well. Ȼǿᵰᵮẽᵲ ₲ħǿśᵵ Ⱥᵰᵾᵬĭᵴ Đẽẽᵭᵴ 00:18, August 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Hello, I am a hireable wiki-liaison, but you can call me Doctor. My client is JIGSAW, but I hold no ties nor do I have influence of his actions. I do, however, have a message from him:
- "This is JIGSAW 4 and I used to be fine on this wiki until I was unfairly banned and I know you all remember me. Unban me, give me a chance to contribute since I tried before but someone else banned me but what have you got to lose seriously. All you have to do is press like 2 buttons. I only started to vandalize because I was unfairly blocked by deyvid petteys and you know it. I mean my very first ban I got was unfair and it shouldn't be hard just to unblock me and let me contribute because I actually did used to help people..."
- Respond at will, and have a pleasant day. I am always open to new clients, and the first service is free. --ΘΣ (talk) 01:29, August 5, 2014 (UTC)
Hi Kroq, Flight and I have been talking about getting together for a meeting later this week on the IRC channel, we would be glad if you can attend if you want and have the time. Let me know soon please.. —EbonySkyrim Message! 22:54, August 11, 2014 (UTC)
Reevals of staffEdit
Hi Kroq, I've got no idea when you are back but I want to tell you we have had a reevaluation of staff since you were here last. Unfortunately you had a lot of oppose votes so you lost the admin rights. I hope you are doing fine though. When you come next, pop by my tp and say hello. --EbonySkyrim Message! 03:49, September 21, 2014 (UTC)