M'aiq the Liar imposter!Edit
You are M'aiq, aren't you? I saw a comment you left on my page saying this.
- You haven't won... yet. But you will.
Are you M'aiq? From: 220.127.116.11 Who is that?
- Well, if you contribute to the wiki and edit mainspace articles on a regular basis there is a chance in the future you might be nominated. —EbonySkyrim Message! 22:28, October 26, 2013 (UTC)
I'm sorry to be nosy and all, by why does your signature state you're an Administrator, when you're not? I wouldn't normally care, but that sort of misinformation can lead to confusion and all when a user is looking for an actual Sysop. GarouxBloodline
- Please remove administrator in your signature. :) —EbonySkyrim Message! 08:57, October 28, 2013 (UTC)
You recently posted a message on the talk page of user User_talk:18.104.22.168 which said: "You haven't won. You never will..."
Your explanation for this was you was searcing for a different anon user called 22.214.171.124 and that you accidentally clicked a completely different user. You said you was debating with him on the 'Elder Scrolls Food Fiction' Thread.
- User 126.96.36.199 does not exist and has not made any contributions to this wiki.
- There is no record in the histories of both the user blog or the forum post of this debate you had with this anon user. Nothing like "Looks like I won, so much for your pointless arguing" anywhere. Did this even happen.
- How on earth did you find 188.8.131.52's account if you was searching for 184.108.40.206. That is not a mistake you make with a typo. 220.127.116.11's name would not have showed up in the recent changes either.
So, I will ask you this - why did you post "You haven't won, you never will" on 18.104.22.168's talk page - an anon who recently was involved with User:Lord Hadron who eventually got perma-banned for trying to bypass a block with another account?
- Mister Jimmy. I think somebody hacked my account.
- I haven't used it much since I made it back in July. I was very busy on the Halo Nation Wiki The One (talk) 11:39, October 29, 2013 (UTC)
- That's your explanation? Nobody "hacked" your account Hadron - we know it's you. There is enough evidence here in my mind. Very busy on Halo Nation wiki indeed. Perma-blocked for bypassing a ban for the second time.
Rude... you really expect to become an Administrator by talking to your peers like that? Some Assembly Required! 13:37, October 28, 2013 (UTC)