Remember that you should always sign your comments on talk and vote pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~.
hey there Edit
umm . . . you are going to be helping with the merger then? well . . . do us all a favor adn use the base page from the oblivion wiki, in general the oblivion wiki pages are . . . better . . . I will be helping with the merger in any way I can friend ralok 00:27, May 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Hello Mb! I'm sorry that your first edits over here were dealing with a troll. I had an important RL meeting today :( Timeoin•Say G'Day•View my work•See current projects 03:04, May 23, 2011 (UTC)
Wikis merged Edit
The wikis have been merged (aside from the images, which will be imported soon), and the pages with conflicting names have been imported into a separate namespace and can be found here, to be manually merged with the existing ones (if needed). It's still going to take a while, but I'm sure we'll make it. OblivioWiki can still be found at old.oblivion.wikia.com/ for now. Ausir(talk) 22:49, June 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Lets do this! :D Timeoin•Say G'Day•View my work•See current projects 23:50, June 21, 2011 (UTC)
- hey um i have an issue (personal issue) with this merger, the layout of this one versus the layout of OblivioWiki, it just seems really useless in comparison here. mostly i dislike the things up top that are used for easier access, on the old one it had locations, races, guilds, etc. here it seems to focus mostly on skyrim and the past TES games well, it just brings you to a page about the specific game it doesn't deal with lore or gameplay and that seems unhelpful. though i am excited about Skyrim coming out i am still playing Oblivion all the time. i don't know if this plans to be changed or worked on but in case nobody was planning on it i just thought i'd address my issues with this, thank you for your time. Rosenrot87 (talk) 00:30, June 22, 2011 (UTC)
- That's something we still have to discuss. But, as I told Mbjones on the obliviowiki before the merge - I DO genuinely want to merge them successfully. The OblivioWiki = really awesome in layout and design (And why not? Its had nearly 5 years to work on it :D) I, for one, won't be trying to make Oblivion Information harder to find - just the opposite. I want to do the same for the other games in the series. But yes, don't worry! Its definitely being worked on. Keep in mind, the Merger only JUST happened :) Timeoin•Say G'Day•View my work•See current projects 00:39, June 22, 2011 (UTC)
- alright i understand, also another thing that seems not to work, alerting me when a followed page has been updated, i hadn't even known you had replied to this Rosenrot87 (talk) 04:49, June 22, 2011 (UTC)
- If you're free now, can you jump onto IRC? It might be a bit easier :) Timeoin•Say G'Day•View my work•See current projects 04:53, June 22, 2011 (UTC)
- um what's IRC? and that link just brought me to a page that said the elder scrolls wiki is located here and had a link on the word here but it brought me to a page that is completely black, nothing happened... am i missing something? Rosenrot87 (talk) 05:06, June 22, 2011 (UTC)
- a chatroom. Okay, on that page, click "here" on it, and it will take you to a page where you sign in. Click "Connect", and then you can talk to me in real-time :P Timeoin•Say G'Day•View my work•See current projects 05:11, June 22, 2011 (UTC)
- i don't see anything on the page -looks around- nope, no scroll bar, no connect, no sign in. nada Rosenrot87 (talk) 05:13, June 22, 2011 (UTC)
- The_Elder_Scrolls_Wiki:IRC - Try that instead? (click "here" on that page) Timeoin•Say G'Day•View my work•See current projects 05:17, June 22, 2011 (UTC)
- still nothing, it shows the same thing, could it be that i live in the US? or that i have to use Google Chrome as firefox and IE don't work on my laptop Rosenrot87 (talk) 05:27, June 22, 2011 (UTC)
- alright i figured it out, now i just need the channel Rosenrot87 (talk) 05:40, June 22, 2011 (UTC) It should automatically join you to the channel when you hit connect. (Unless you are using an IRC program - in which case, its #TESWiki, on the Xertion network. Timeoin•Say G'Day•View my work•See current projects 05:43, June 22, 2011 (UTC)
- alright, i found a way that i got on the site and it lets me manually connect but, i click connect after entering the correct info and... nothing -facedesks- i don't know why i fail at this so much Rosenrot87 (talk) 05:47, June 22, 2011 (UTC)
- ugh i even searched it and found it and it STILL won't let me connect i think it hates me Rosenrot87 (talk) 05:50, June 22, 2011 (UTC)
- =/ i give up, sorry Rosenrot87 (talk) 05:53, June 22, 2011 (UTC)
I apologize for not saying hello sooner. But, hello. :)
I would like to tell you that I've been a fan and editor of the Oblivion Wiki for a while. And when I moved here and heard about the merger I was very excited that my two top wikis were merging.
Thank you for your time, and again, hello.
Hello again! Edit
hi i seen where u said to the guy with the knights of the nine issues where they was stuck in a circle outside that u knew a code to fix that could u tell me plz im on pc version and its so annoying they are always just standing out there and never inside or anything thanks and a fast respawn would be muchhhhhh apreciated =] —This unsigned comment is by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- Refresh me exactly where you are in the quest... it's been like two years since I've played that game. Mbjones90 (talk) 13:58, November 14, 2011 (UTC)
- i beat the quest its at the very end where u come out of the basement and he brings u outside where all the other knights of the nine or crusaders or w.e are standing in a circle and hes just stuck there with his arms spread open but doesnt talk i can talk to any of them and have them follow me but they always end up right back there in the circle just standing there and im kinda afriad they will die just standing outside
can get, i would realy appreacshiate if u promoted my account to adim, look on my profile i have done good editing and not one warning. thank you
being admin Edit
Talk Pages CleanupEdit
Greetings! I've been going through some of the archives left over from the OblivioWiki Merge, and I see that a talk page exists from the OblivioWiki. If you want to view it to archive this talk page, you can view it here: OblivioWiki:Merge/User talk:Mbjones90. Otherwise, in a short while, I shall be deleting those pages in order to finalise the OblivioWiki Cleanup. Thanks in advance. Timeoin•Say G'Day•View my work•Skyrim To-Do List 23:46, December 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Since there was an extensive amount of discussion there on that talk page, I have archived it under User talk:Mbjones90/Archive for your benefit. If you dont want it,feel free to can it :) Timeoin•Say G'Day•View my work•Skyrim To-Do List 12:16, December 19, 2011 (UTC)
- :Thanks, Timeon. I've been meaning to at least leave a message, but work has been so busy (with the holidays and all). Hopefully I can be more of a presense in the wiki in the next few weeks. Mbjones90 (talk) 12:17, December 24, 2011 (UTC)
I'm back, again...Edit
Are you still around and about?