Archives: #1All new messages should use "Heading 2" for easy ToC links.
If you leave a message on my talk page I will respond on this talk page!
Alduin the Dragon and Spyrocks have been posting off-topic nonsense on this thread. The Seller of the Pickles, and the Guardian of the MudkipzMessage 02:19, October 19, 2013 (UTC)
- I appreciate you bringing this to my attention, the thread has been removed. I was keeping an eye on this on, but please never hesitate to call these out to me if it's something that isn't getting better or is overly distracting to the thread's purpose. Ability is what you can do, motivation is how much you do, attitude is how well you do it. (talk) 20:33, October 21, 2013 (UTC)PsijicThief
Since you said that fan-fic was a dying breed, I wanted you to know I just posted my very first piece of fan-fiction in one of my blogs about the Hero of Kvatch. If you can read it and comment, I'd appreciate it.
DRAEVAN13 04:20, October 20, 2013 (UTC)
So, did you have a chance to read it yet? DRAEVAN13 15:36, October 21, 2013 (UTC)
- I haven't had a chance to sit and read all the way through it yet, I skimmed over a bit of the beginning. I plan to actually read through it this evening. I apologize for the delay, extra stuff at work and my fiance requires me to spend some time with her sometimes for some reason, lol. Ability is what you can do, motivation is how much you do, attitude is how well you do it. (talk) 20:31, October 21, 2013 (UTC)PsijicThief
- No worries, I was just curious what you thought of it. It's not that long, though. Like I said, it's my first ever fan-fic so I tried to keep it short and sweet. DRAEVAN13 20:38, October 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, I'm probably going to read it through twice and see where it stands in the timeline. I'll have to refresh myself a little on the Oblivion timelines, too. I noticed you're going against the grain with the theory of the Hero's tranmogrification, which I think is brave and bold and very interesting. I look forward to reading it in detail and I'll certainly be leaving a comment for you tonight or tomorrow. Ability is what you can do, motivation is how much you do, attitude is how well you do it. (talk) 20:52, October 21, 2013 (UTC)PsijicThief
- As I say in the comments, that fan-fic is, obviously, assuming he didn't turn into Sheogorath. DRAEVAN13 20:58, October 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry for writing in your plane of Oblivion but is there a thread we can post fanfics? Sajutsu05:36, December 26, 2013 (UTC)
Guild Forum ThreadEdit
Hi PsijicThief, I was hoping you may want to post on the Off-Topic post called 'Guild Idea's'. I mentioned you're 'New Guild' blog as it got me thinking about guild's again and you have an interest in more guild's. Thanks for you're time.Conan's Armpit (talk) 17:23, October 22, 2013 (UTC)
What is your account name on steam?
- I think it's CaptObvious, the picture is an apple with a face carved in it holding a knife. Ability is what you can do, motivation is how much you do, attitude is how well you do it. (talk) 21:20, October 24, 2013 (UTC)PsijicThief
- Zu'u fen du hin sil ko onlaas 20:10, October 25, 2013 (UTC)
Code thread Edit
Should I delete it
Zu'u fen du hin sil ko onlaas 20:26, October 26, 2013 (UTC)
Alduin reminded me that you were the person to see about this. Um... did we ever finalise a name for these? Because we should register it at Tamriel Foundry (or another site). Timeoin•Say G'Day•View my work 13:14, October 28, 2013 (UTC)
- I don't think a name was ever made concrete. We were closing in on the list to vote on when the business model was announced and everything more or less hit the fan. I'll do some digging and see if I can't find the list as it was near the end. Ability is what you can do, motivation is how much you do, attitude is how well you do it. (talk) 14:51, October 28, 2013 (UTC)PsijicThief
Forum Moderators (Admin Rights) Edit
This is a message I got the other day of Timeoin on FB
btw, Wikia is working on a new rank system for forum moderators atm, they would have to give you guys admin rights to give you the forum-only ones, which is why they're working on it
Just to let you know
- That's pretty cool. It's something that's needed if they're going to push the forums to other wikia sites. Ability is what you can do, motivation is how much you do, attitude is how well you do it. (talk) 20:48, November 7, 2013 (UTC)PsijicThief
- That's actually the reason they can't make the Forum Moderator group right now, because it contains too many admin abilities. So, when they can work that out, it will feature your usual moderator abilities, such as editing/deleting all topics and replies, and closing topics. There were some other changes in the works too, such as to disallow "anyone" from performing moderator type tasks. —TombRaiser SPEAK! 20:58, November 7, 2013 (UTC)
- If there's any say from our side to those making the changes, I think letting people "report" a post is great, but having them all be able to just up and delete posts that aren't their own is a bit too much. In our community this doesn't seem to cause many problems, but has that potential. Granted it sounds like that's what they're trying to do, so I suppose I just support that and have no idea who to tell good job to, lol. Ability is what you can do, motivation is how much you do, attitude is how well you do it. (talk) 21:09, November 7, 2013 (UTC)PsijicThief
I have stumbled across a thread and I am thinking about deleting it. The thread is hard to understand and people are putting rubbish in the comments section. Take a quick look and send me a message on my talk page about it.
- Its not just the troll -inducing threads that annoy me. I have had to request 3 pages be deleted because they were troll pages and one page was about Dan and Masons Roleplaying experiences. If you see any new pages that happen to about stuff non related to TES or about roleplaying just put a deletion template in
- It looks like you made the right call and dropped that thread. It appeared to be a troll-inducing thread, to me. Ability is what you can do, motivation is how much you do, attitude is how well you do it. (talk) 21:35, November 8, 2013 (UTC)PsijicThief
Forum Rudeness Edit
On Thread:419878, Alduin The Dragon has been excessively cursing, calling Lab Coat Billy a "muck of shit", and keeps on insulting us in that thread. I request you to do something about it. The Seller of the Pickles, and the Guardian of the MudkipzMessage 23:56, November 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Nevermind, TombRaiser took care of it.
The Seller of the Pickles, and the Guardian of the MudkipzMessage 23:57, November 12, 2013 (UTC)
Hey psijjy, have you ever heard oof GOG.com? it's an awesome website that sells old-ish games like inquisitor and the original fallout games, DRM-free and atgreat prices. Knight of Camlorn (talk) 17:12, November 13, 2013 (UTC)Knight of Camlorn
- I don't know, I assume it has something to do with the chat features that came up and such. I have been swamped at work with 15+ hour days lately and have missed quite a lot, lol. Ability is what you can do, motivation is how much you do, attitude is how well you do it. (talk) 00:50, November 22, 2013 (UTC)PsijicThief
Creation kit threads Edit
What section do they fall under?
It completely understand, sometimes work gets it the way. To be honest I am suprised that I am still able to come on here every day. College is driving me round the bend and I have three jobs and hopefully a fouth one by the end of January. Thanks for letting me know. Zu'u lost daal. Alduin1996 (talk) 11:03, January 4, 2014 (UTC)