I am RenzXVI, a Chat Moderator on the TESWiki chat. I help watch over the chat, ensuring the rules and guidelines are being followed, answering user questions, and kicking or banning disruptive users.
- You can leave me a message here if you wish to discuss something.
- Please post new topics at the very bottom of the page with a header. To create a header, encompass the topic name in two equals signs on both sides ( == topic name == ).
- Indent your post when replying under a pre-existing topic by using an appropriate number of colons ( : ). Your post should be more indented than the last.
- Always Sign your posts at the end by using four tildes ( ~~~~ ) when leaving a message on talk pages. Forgetting your signature will make it a bit harder to know who left the message.
- Please refrain from posting random greetings ( Hi, Hello, et cetera. ).
- Posting nonsense causes clutter and should be avoided.
- We can chat on the TES Wiki Chatroom when I am online.
"I need to ask you to stop! That... shouting... is making people nervous." —Hold Guard
' 📩 Please leave your messages below:
Sorry sir. I saw Atvelonis talking about Wikia on the Discord, and assumed the wikis were friendly. Sorry for the mistake.184.108.40.206 12:23, September 25, 2017 (UTC)
Happy New Years!
I wish you a very Happy New Year! Please do check the following post and tell me what you think!
Kind of figured to leave a message instead of just asking in chat. You still need to transfer the Discord server ownership over to Atvelonis. As it stands, you've given him Admin rights, but he has to have ownership in order to manage any of the bots.
To transfer ownership, you need to log onto the server, hit the drop down under the server name, and then hit "server settings." From there, hit "Members," and find Atvelonis. From there, hit the user settings on the right, and hit transfer ownership. Then hit confirm, and transfer ownership.
Distinguished Gem BanEdit
- I did stop. I got banned after saying the word "Good. Can you please unban me?
- The I am right and you're wrong thing was obiously a joke. It wasn't supposed to be taken seriously, neither was the you stop thing meant to be taken seriously, there were just tokes. I think you banned me for saying good, because it happened directly after I said good. I do not deserve this ban and you know it.
Actually on the contrary I have learned from it. I have learned moderators are intolerable and insufferable and that you can arbitrarily decide things that are against the rules and you know it. You fail to take reason and logic into consideration, too when deciding these things too. An example is you threatening to ban me for more time when I said and done nothing to warrant. Or how you threaten to block me. For what? I have done nothing to receive such words. Distinguished Gem (talk) 00:30, April 15, 2018 (UTC) Gem
You Know... Edit
If you take a look at Lorkarr's chat ban you'll see it has expired. I'm not very fond of staff who ban without reason. If you want more info check out the message i've left on Atv's profile.
Now unban me.
Allow Me To Repeat Myself, Edit
Let's take a look at the reason why you banned me from chat sha'll we?
"Sockpuppetry Sockpuppeting is strictly disallowed. Using multiple accounts brought into the chat by the same person or using a different account for any reason will result in all sockpuppet accounts being instantly kicked and permanently banned, as well as the main account, depending on the given situation. If a user wishes to switch to a different account, they should tell a chat moderator or administrator so that one of their two accounts can be permanently blocked from the wiki."
Now i will admit, i should've asked for Zala Ma'hul and Lorkarr to be banned before entering. But i lost the password to them a year and a half ago so it doesn't really matter. Besides my friend, that 1 year chat ban on Lorkarr has expired. So, you just banned me for simply introducing myself? How rude. Now isn't that a scar on your record? So please, let's be reasonable and not have a grudge for one-another and just talk, no need to dwell in the past.
So, would you kindly unban me so we can talk?
Re: You Know... Edit
Fair enough, i think it's stupid that i'm being punished for the idiotic actions i made 2 years ago. I've had this same thing happen whenever i re-visit a site, everyone wants me gone while i just want a second chance in the community. Oh well, what's another one on the pile at this point? Excuse my language but i just want to beat the living shit out of me from 2-4 years ago. But it is as it is.
3rd Chat BanEdit
Please remove this ban please. It's factually incorrect. It's also excessive and I should be able to go on the chat now. The Iconclast-Distinguished Gem (talk) 19:01, June 4, 2018 (UTC)The Iconclast-Distinguished Gem
- The reason that it's excessive is that you banned me from 1 day to two ducking weeks. The ban should be for 3 days, not 1 month.
- You deserved the middle finger for what you did and your authority is a farce and you should be demoted.
- You banned for "complaining about a ban", but there's no rule against complaining about a ban, especially a dumb one or a person who arbitrarily changes a ban from 2 hours to one day.
- I didn't do anything that warrants a block and you know it. I changed MY profile and you have no right to stop me. Also, stop being a fucking authoritarian.
The Iconclast-Distinguished Gem (talk) 22:25, June 4, 2018 (UTC)The Iconclast-Distinguished Gem
Hi nice to meet you!Edit
Valak (The Conjuring 2) Profile PictureEdit
- It scares people, it's terrifying, and it's not Skyrim appropriate. I think I speak for the collective whole, that the right thing to do would be to change your picture, especially seeing as how you are in a high position of power as chat moderator.—This unsigned comment is by TheRealDarkChaser (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
Slack EditHey, I wanted to get your opinion on something. Please check your DMs in Slack! —Atvelonis (talk) 19:02, November 14, 2019 (UTC)