Re: Dawnstar and Stormhold items Edit
There is a difference between the Camp Ward-type items (Camp Crystal is basically the same thing) and things like the Ailment Ointment. The difference is that the Camp items don't leave your inventory after use, while the others do. I don't think it's enough to warrant a new category, though.
EDIT: I forgot to add this: value and weight aren't a thing in Stormhold. Every item you get takes up one inventory slot, and can be given to Beneca for 1 Aid Point. In Dawnstar, item value exists, but weight still doesn't.
- Just something I forgot about and figured it was worth mentioning: Are the image sections necessary? In the game items just appear as sacks so if it's needed I can grab the sprite. As far as I know the only real exception to this would be the Stormhold Crystal.
- Gaggle Zealot (talk) 20:59, February 4, 2019 (UTC)
My wiki account "User:Parmeshawn" has my discord tag in it Parmeshawn 20:31, April 16, 2019 (UTC)
Replacing a picture name Edit
Hi here's wendigo,
I'm so sorry, I forgot to replace the name in this | screenshot. This belongs to City of Ash I and it's the final location where the vestige fights the final boss. I added it in the gallery interface and only noticed the name when I was adding the categories. —Wendigohmer (talk) 00:59, April 10, 2019 (UTC)
- Hi, here's Wendigo again,
- I added an image with the name of screenshot again, is it possible to change to Lion's Tomb.
- I was updating the Past in Ruins quest and I needed to add the Yokuda warriors (1, 2 and 3) since they are a spirit from a curse are they design to be a creature or a character? The Vestige has to recover a sword and they will appear to fight him.
- Thanks for the help.--—Wendigohmer (talk) 22:10, April 11, 2019 (UTC)
Thank you for the tips and suggestions! I apologize for the excessive amounts of editing. I got carried away with adding information for Blades, but I'm not super familiar with all the special formatting that the wiki pages require. It's just that because of how new the game is, there isn't a ton of information on the game yet and I just wanted to add what information I could. Thank you for properly editing a bunch of my pages, I will try to learn from those references you linked me, to try to save on the editing that you guys have to do!
I know that race wasn't related to the fact that the forsworn of that one keep become friendly. But it's slightly implied by the fact that the page is literally about bretons as a race. Sorry about any confusion, just trying to make it clearer. Mjtg25 (talk) 01:02, April 13, 2019 (UTC)
Morrowind Bandits/Slavers category Edit
According to The Elder Scrolls Wiki:Moot/March 2018, it was decided to merge Morrowind: Bandits and Morrowind: Slavers. However, characters like Dovres Verethi have a specific faction listed in their infobox with a link to "Bandits". From what I understand from the discussion, this faction doesn't matter or exist or something in game? If true, why does it appear in the infobox? And if it is supposed to be in the infobox, then why isn't Morrowind: Bandits a legitimate category? --GuruVirus (talk) 05:04, April 17, 2019 (UTC)
- Awesome! Thanks for the clarification. That all makes sense. --GuruVirus (talk) 15:30, April 17, 2019 (UTC)
Re: Skyshard iconsEdit
Hi Rozty. Really? I didn't know about that. Yes, it's an add-on. I thought that so useful to see more such as location of skyshards and bosses in delves. Anyway thank you for the information. --FrisyN (talk) 16:28, June 3, 2019 (UTC)
The Saviwa wiki Article Edit
I made an Article in the wiki Saviwa today. I tried to make it the most good I can but I do not know what the sections all are used. I do not have any trivia about this NPC or quotes but he has them for the quest "Relatively Speaking" about these ghosts. And I do not know what the box at the top with the 2 is for, and the NPC info box is not finished. Do you know how I can fix this?