Thank you...I'm actually off for the night, but I'll be working on some Dawnguard quests for the next few weeks or so...depending on how long it takes for me to actually beat it I guess. LOL....could take forever, 40 extra hours of gameplay!?!?! I've got lots of work ahead of me. —This unsigned comment is by Unahzaal (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- Click scribe then click source at the top and look at the comments, it tells you how they want you to style it. Don't forget to sign with four tidles. Senjai (talk) 02:59, July 5, 2012 (UTC)
Yes, something unobtrusive is needed, so a banner might not be the way to go. This is low priority issue, so I'll get around to a solution soon. Thanks.
Hello. In regards to your recent edit on Elder Scrolls, please read our policy on use of first person in articles or read my blog on the matter:
- The Elder Scrolls Wiki:Policies and guidelines
We also never use the heading "Notes". Thanks.
- Alright, I fixed the edit pertinent to your concerns. Note that the original content was not mine, though I removed the first person viewpoint after you mentioned it. I simply removed the redundancies. The previous headline was Bugs which seems inappropriate, I've seen the Notes header elsewhere and did not know it was frowned upon, though I will remember this in the future, thanks for your input. Cheers. Senjai (talk) 16:07, July 6, 2012 (UTC)
Please sign your post using four tidles so people know who you are when you message them. When you first created it it had no information. It still needs to be incredibly updated and it has many spelling and grammar errors that need to be fixed, but I'm sure you'll fix those soon enough. I removed the delete flag though.
Victory on Death (talk) 18:08, July 6, 2012 (UTC) Thanks )Simply i cannot understand as correctly in general to write,correct pages and so forth)I even very long filled in with photo)Any unusual menu for me)If can as that I will help me with page registration about the crown it is gratefullVictory on Death (talk) 18:08, July 6, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm not interested in going through the entire history of the document, you can do so yourself. Senjai (talk) 03:14, July 9, 2012 (UTC)
Not so stealthyEdit
Heh, I know it's not so stealthy when you're snooping CVN :P. I'll be on IRC tomorrow though. Just doing a few little maintenance things right now. I need to get playing Dawnguard now! So, see you later! :) —TombRaiser SPEAK! 03:49, July 9, 2012 (UTC)
Bound Bow (Skyrim) edit reverted Edit
I see you recently undid my edit fixing the case of "Base Damage" to "Base damage". It has been told to me by an admin (and in the style guide) that the correct case for sections in the wiki is for the first letter to be capitalized, and other letters capitalized only if they are proper nouns. The word "damage", however, is not a proper noun, so it shouldn't be capitalized, which is exactly why I lowered the case of the 'd'. Can you please revert your edit? Thanks. Kroq-gar78 (talk) 17:03, August 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Noted, I will do so. I disagree with the style guide however, your point is valid. Sorry for the inconveniance. Senjai (talk) 04:34, August 6, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for correcting me on the wiki page about the Prophet(Vampire) quest. Since it would seem that you know about the bug and how to fix it, would you care tell me the console command that can be used to fix the bug, or at least the baseID for the Weystone Source? I can seem to find either of them. —This unsigned comment is by Anonymous35 (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- Because of the fact that Dawnguard is still a relatively new release, the accuracy or availability of these may be sparse. The FormID: xx003D7D is available, though I'm not sure that's what you need. A surefire way to find it is by using the Creation Kit, then maybe you can add it to the wiki for others! Best of luck! Senjai (talk) 21:54, August 6, 2012 (UTC)
- PS: Sign your posts with four ~'s so people know who you are (on talk pages only, not on articles) and create a new section instead of editing the whole page :P
Post "Talkback" Edit
Bugs and votingEdit
Hello there, fellow TESWikian! A few things to discuss with you. First, I have recently made a proposition for the formatting of Bugs on articles. I would greatly appreciate your opinion and suggestions here: F:CT:Flagging bugs. Additionally, two new TESWikians are applying for staff positions. If you have not yet voted, please do at the rollbacker page and the News Team talk page. And give your opinions on Balgog and Senjai. Talos guide you, friend. :D --—Deyvid Petteys (bother \ stalk) 06:54, August 7, 2012 (UTC)