- Yes, that's me - 'RealmEleven' over there and would have been here, too, had I not assigned the wrong email address to the account and had to start over. Worlds apart here, though :^)
- I'm currently up to the quest-planning stage of my mod's development so I'm over here procrastinating - I mean looking for how much space there is to fit the mod, background and quest material in with the existing lore - which, in some cases, seems to boil down to how flexible, ambiguous or vague certain details have become. Let's face it, with:
- Falmer and their very special relationship with the Dwemer,
- a part Dwemer race in the works with a pristine Dwemer facility up for grabs,
- the only thing standing between them and the Silverbloods being the Forsworn,
- corruption in Falkreath which would require attention before anyone committed to where this is going,
- a crossroad annex missing the attached keep (which I think I'll just go ahead and put back),
- and the Thalmor having a special place on the ends of most player blades,
- well, I think it promises to be a very involved plot with lots of lore eggshells to tippy-toe around. In this respect, it seems to be very interesting, over here, with lots of intriguing ideas getting passed around. I'll have to pay more attention I think - and maybe procrastinate a little longer. But, hey, whoever said there was anything wrong with putting off the end of procrastination until tomorrow? :^)
The Marukhati SelectiveEdit
I remember getting into an argument with you on the actions of the Marukhati Selective, and I recently came across these books which seem to confirm the Selective's actions in starting the Middle Dawn Dragon Break.
Just wanted to clear that up.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.