- Yes, that's me - 'RealmEleven' over there and would have been here, too, had I not assigned the wrong email address to the account and had to start over. Worlds apart here, though :^)
- I'm currently up to the quest-planning stage of my mod's development so I'm over here procrastinating - I mean looking for how much space there is to fit the mod, background and quest material in with the existing lore - which, in some cases, seems to boil down to how flexible, ambiguous or vague certain details have become. Let's face it, with:
- Falmer and their very special relationship with the Dwemer,
- a part Dwemer race in the works with a pristine Dwemer facility up for grabs,
- the only thing standing between them and the Silverbloods being the Forsworn,
- corruption in Falkreath which would require attention before anyone committed to where this is going,
- a crossroad annex missing the attached keep (which I think I'll just go ahead and put back),
- and the Thalmor having a special place on the ends of most player blades,
- well, I think it promises to be a very involved plot with lots of lore eggshells to tippy-toe around. In this respect, it seems to be very interesting, over here, with lots of intriguing ideas getting passed around. I'll have to pay more attention I think - and maybe procrastinate a little longer. But, hey, whoever said there was anything wrong with putting off the end of procrastination until tomorrow? :^)
The Marukhati SelectiveEdit
I remember getting into an argument with you on the actions of the Marukhati Selective, and I recently came across these books which seem to confirm the Selective's actions in starting the Middle Dawn Dragon Break.
Just wanted to clear that up.