Remember that you should always sign your comments on talk and vote pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~.
Fantasy RPGs Edit
Hey! I really like Dragon Age: Origins, though it's a bit derivative and unoriginal in some respects. Dark Souls has one of the best, most well-crafted fantasy setting I've seen in the genre. Brutal Legend is the epitome of a fantastic fantasy setting, though that isn't an RPG. My all-time favourite RPG however, has to be Dragon Quest VIII.
Deadric princes Edit
First, i apologize for any spelling errors in this, as I am on a phone and I don't have most elder scroll based words in my phone. While he is the former hero, he is also one of the four pillars of chaos. The dunmer worship him for his "testing" their sanity. Also, none of them are truly good, simply less evil then the others. If you still disagree with me, i ask that you bring this up with an admin, Jimeee is our lore master so he would know better then me. Tombraiser is also somebody who would know.
I wish I could be of more use solving this issue, but editing on my phone is a pain.
Hi Tesshu, please don't create new categories, such as the "Neutral Daedric Princes" and "Good Daedric Princes". All Daedric Princes only need to be categorized under the existing "Daedric Princes" category. It's also a matter of opinion on whether certain Daedric princes are "good" or "neutral". Thanks. —TombRaiser SPEAK! 17:39, May 26, 2013 (UTC)
Demon's Souls Edit
I heard it was really good! I just beat Dark Souls last night. Good luck with those bosses!
Hero of KvatchEdit
Lol, I'm not really a "loremaster", there is a lot I don't know. But yes, the general opinion is the Hero became Sheogorath after the Shivering Isles via the process of Mantling. This is a process when a one entity becomes another entity by impersonating it - which is what the Hero did during the questline. While it's not explicit anywhere, the dialogue of Sheogorath in Skyrim also somewhat confirms this. Jimeee (talk) 10:33, January 14, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Hrongar is Thane. Edit
- Sorry for butting-in, but this matter dragged my attention. It can be assumed that Hrongar is a Thane, since he stays in the court all day, but there is no evidence of this in the game whatsoever. UESP does not show a source behind that statement, either. I'm going to remove that from the article until actual evidence is shown. —Sky Above,Voice Within · Show thy Voice! 22:58, January 18, 2014 (UTC)
Civil War and SeranaEdit
Hi, saw your message for Jimeee. I locked the Civil war page the other day for a while sa there was an edit war going on. What is it you want to add to the two articles? —EbonySkyrim Message! 10:29, February 24, 2014 (UTC)
- A note on the civil war page comparing it to the conflict in ESO is not notable so we can't add that. Proposal for a reception and romance section to the Serana page should be discussed on the talk page first. Serana has no romance options. Jimeee (talk) 13:14, February 25, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Kill Paarthurnax or not?Edit
Lol, I'm not that big of a fan of the Greybeards (holding Thu'um to religion and such), I just like the line ;) In answer to your question, no, I downloaded a mod which allowed me to show Delphine her place before the Dragonborn. Paarthurnax is of great aid in the main quest, to kill him would be to lose a friend. I wouldn't kill him if it weren't completely necessary. Besides, he seems to be doing well with repressing his dragon nature. —Sky Above,Voice Within · Show thy Voice! 19:04, February 24, 2014 (UTC)
- Lol, at this rate, people will think we're colonizing the wiki :p Just a reminder though, always reply in English as this is an internation wiki. —Sky Above,Voice Within · Show thy Voice! 19:24, February 24, 2014 (UTC)
RE: Dark Souls II Edit
Yep! I'm a huge Dark Souls fan, myself. I'll be getting the sequel once it comes to PS4 (and I get a PS4). If that doesn't happen any time soon, I'll get the PC port, if that's any good. The Milkman | I always deliver. 01:26, April 10, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Ralis is evil or not?Edit
Well I think that whether he is or he isn't is irrelevant, mainly because it's just speculation. Additionally it didn't seem to add anything useful to the article in question. Ȼǿᵰᵮẽᵲ ₲ħǿśᵵ Ⱥᵰᵾᵬĭᵴ Đẽẽᵭᵴ 18:51, July 25, 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah possibly, but it's still speculation & were not supposed to put speculation into the articles. Ȼǿᵰᵮẽᵲ ₲ħǿśᵵ Ⱥᵰᵾᵬĭᵴ Đẽẽᵭᵴ 19:02, July 25, 2014 (UTC)
Hey. I just wanna point out that there was no need in undoing my revision. What you wrote is fitting for Trivia, not Background section. Also I changed not only your text, so undoing entire edit was pointless, unless you think that writing in 2nd person is allowed in articles? With all that said, mind if we undo your undoing? Serve Akatosh or serve no one. (talk) 19:35, August 6, 2014 (UTC)
Amaund, an antagonist?Edit
Hey, I'm sorry but I think "antagonist" means the person opposing the protagonist, the person you're up against, the person who dies in any case. Think about: if "antagonist" meant "the evil guy", then the entire DB would be antagonists. Because... well... you didn't forget about Vittoria Vici, did you? —Sky Above,Voice Within · Show thy Voice! 22:47, August 14, 2014 (UTC)
- No, no, what I'm saying is that the DB is the most evil of them all, as a good amount of their targets are innocent. —Sky Above,Voice Within · Show thy Voice! 23:06, August 14, 2014 (UTC)
RE: Hadvar and Ralof Edit
It is hard to say one dies, when I can escape with one and see the other when I join their faction. I understand where the misunderstanding can occur, but When I followed Ralof out, but joined the legion, I ran into Hadvar during the war, so you cant say one dies when I escaped with one and fought beside the other unless I had a glitch.
Green Pact, a heresy?Edit
Hey Rafa, could you state your source behind the claim that the Green Pact is now considered heresy and is not in practice anymore? I don't remember anything like that, at all. —Sky Above,Voice Within · Show thy Voice! 17:55, September 13, 2014 (UTC)
- Ah, but it is a matter of sourcing, it always is. The way I see it, Valenwood and Elsweyr are merely extentions of the AD control, they don't have their laws instated there or anything, otherwise, the Mane would also be demotted from power, replaced by the Thalmor. I'm afraid I'll have to revert your edits, because there is no source. People can claim speculation if there's a lack of one. —Sky Above,Voice Within · Show thy Voice! 21:27, September 13, 2014 (UTC)
Herma Mora Edit
It's not speculation, the Daedric Prince of knowledge says it's the LDB's fate. Not to forget, you become his Champion. This is canon.
This is different. This isn't just some ordinary Daedric Quest, like the one with Hircine. This is a DLC, of which the main questline is canon by default.
It isn't speculation, it's canon. The DLC main questlines are canon. You become Hermaues Mora's champion, denial of this is denial of canon lore. It's not a speculative assumption, it's stating a fact.