Test message Edit
This is just a test. 126.96.36.199 05:02, May 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Note to myself: The auto-message for non-signed in users still works fine! :) (Although it doesnt appear at the bottom of the page that they have a message?) Timeoin•Say G'Day•View my work•See current projects 05:07, May 2, 2011 (UTC)
Merginig the wikis Edit
The imported articles from the Skyrim Wikis can be found at Special:Log/import. The ones with names the same as existing pages here have been imported into a separate "Skyrim Wiki" namespace. All of these, as well as ones with duplicate content but imported under different names to existing ones here, now need to be merged with the existing articles (or simply deleted if they don't have any content that is not already here). Ausir(talk) 13:41, May 2, 2011 (UTC)
- I'll change the main page today. Ausir(talk) 13:49, May 2, 2011 (UTC)
For the clashing pages one solution I see is to make a section for its involvment in each game with an overall summary of what it is and sub sections saying if there are certain quests/places/people that are specific to each game. Lord Sunflash May The Wind Be At Your Back, Matey
Thanks I love more work (Skyrim, Elder Scrolls, Dead Island) :) But, we still need to merge the oblivion wikia to this. Its like have the fallout wikia and then have a fallout 3 wikia.
User:Kacj321 17:45, May 2, 2011 (UTC)
Why has the The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion got near to no information on the game like story or charater info? same with morrowind. also you need to change the table colour I don't know how but thw cream white looks trerrable. I'm also making edits to the main page and creating content portals but there is no point if we have no infomation on two of the main games. User:Kacj321 19:41, May 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Better question, why are you not doing something about it mystery users? ralok 19:27, May 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Because I'm in the middle of doing something and only have time of small edits when I get more time and if not changed ill do it myself. User:Kacj321 19:41, May 2, 2011 (UTC)
I thought for some reason it was just some mystery anonymous user complaining about stuff, thank you for having a reason. ralok 19:42, May 2, 2011 (UTC)
This may seem like a noob question what what is Character Information I'm Editing the Oblivion page and I don't know what it is. User:Kacj321 15:34, May 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Can you give me an example? Timeoin•Say G'Day•View my work•See current projects 15:44, May 3, 2011 (UTC)
address bar Edit
The address bar reads skyrim.wikia.com I am highly confused . . . why does the elderscrolls redirect to skyrim? Shouldnt it be the otehrway around . . . I thats really really really confusing. ralok 11:09, May 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Only because it was annoying having a blog saying essentially "check out these screenshots", and then there being no screenshots there ;) Oh, and I added more details from another video he made :) Timeoin•Say G'Day•View my work•See current projects 06:01, May 5, 2011 (UTC)
dragon language Edit
I found the link to the game informer thing that lists the dragon language words. Its entirely legit, I suggest we start merging dragon shouts and dragon language . . . to reduce clutter. You can find the link on the dragon language blog. . . activity has increased massively since we merged btw AWESOME. ralok
But, dragon language is different to the shouts. shouts are a combintions of words spoken in the dragon language. But the Dragon Language is more that 60 words, its a complex vobac. I think there should be two differents pages for both subjects.
User:Kacj321 Caboose Lord of The Neverthere 00:16, May 6, 2011 (UTC)
- When both subjects are elaborated upon in greater detail I WILL AGREE WITH YOU, but for now I think its simpler to have one article, that we can split now WE will have it split in sections that way its easy to split later :D ralok 01:00, May 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Personally, I would rather have them as separate pages, because they are two rather different things. Dragon Shouts = something that can be manipulated to do cool things in-game (i.e. force push, slow time, breathe fire), wheras the dragon language is the dialogue by which the speak. Obviously, Dragons would by necessity need to use more words than the ones in the force push, which is why I feel they should be separated. But thats just me. (Besides, very shortly, I am going to make a Skyrim Template, that lists some of the major pages, and I think it would be better to have more of the "big" pages (i.e. Dragons, Dragonborn, Dragon shouts, Dragon language, etc?) Again, thats just my opinion. (As a side note - I'm back again for a few hours, then I wont be back til Mothers Day). Timeoin•Say G'Day•View my work•See current projects 02:12, May 6, 2011 (UTC)
A favor if you please? that is if its not too difficult. From Fyren92695 Edit
Hey timeoin this is fyren92695 and i'd like to ask you a favor if its not too difficult. if possible do you think you could get a cipher of the draconic text here on the wikia so i could catalog it in my book of runes or at least tell me a good website where i can find a cipher? if you could do this it would be very much appreciated and i would be very greatful.
Hey Fryen. Um... I just borrowed my brother's internet for a few minutes to leave you a message, but I'll have a look when I get home again on Monday? Timeoin•Say G'Day•View my work•See current projects 09:03, May 7, 2011 (UTC)
Here are some of those links you were asking me about:
--OreliTHIS Stab 4 U 07:57, May 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks for this. I'll include the information from these when I get home again (so by tomorrow sometime??) Timeoin•Say G'Day•View my work•See current projects 09:17, May 8, 2011 (UTC)
- What about the other ones (Its in the Merge section of my sandbox) Timeoin•Say G'Day•View my work•See current projects 00:42, May 10, 2011 (UTC)
haha :P Edit
Thanks man :P Gheart 22:02, May 9, 2011 (UTC)
timeoin its fyren92695 and i can see youre on right now have you taken a look and considered my message.
yeah, if it was back in april i could see you with close to 10,000 :P Gheart 23:18, May 11, 2011 (UTC)
thanks man from : fyren92695 Edit
alright i found the message you left me and i thank you very much ill be on for about another 40 minutes then i have to get off cause im at school and this is the only time i have access to the internet these days so i may or may not be able to get a look at everything for a bit so please by all means take your time and i thank you very much again for looking into it
dragon language Edit
thanks from fyren Edit
i thanked him and i thank you for putting that link on my page i dont have time to look at it now but ill get to it next time i have internet access thanks and until next time i wish you very good luck with constructing the rest of this wiki if i'm ever back on ill try to help out the sbest i can
Every single one of his edits have been some form of obvious vandalism or attempt to generate conflict. ralok
did my instructions on screenshots work? ralok 02:48, May 11, 2011 (UTC)
I dont want to hurt your feelings Edit
But . . . . you are going to need to learn to move your mouse cursor before you take a screenshot! off to the side or something, at the very least not on their upper lip . . . Sorry that I pointed this out to you ralok 15:17, May 11, 2011 (UTC)
RE: are you scared yet? Edit
I'm sorry but a hav'nt got a clue what your talking about. LOL Explain yourself.Radiated Raider 19:36, May 11, 2011 (UTC)
Oh, haha yeah i was'nt on long enough to notice, just checking in and noticed an error. Yeah man your some kind of editing machine!Radiated Raider 01:40, May 12, 2011 (UTC)
Yeah, seems like he is on every wiki I go to. I think its like his job but I've never gotten to know him personaly.Radiated Raider 02:23, May 12, 2011 (UTC)
Well Ima get off. Gettin a little late on the east coast. Talk to you some other time. Radiated Raider 02:28, May 12, 2011 (UTC)
NEW PAGE :) Edit
I have learned my lesson and i added a page. its the short bow page. if you feel any editing is nedded gop ahead and feel free. there isnt much but its my first page i have ever created so i dont know how well it looks. i did my best to explain a little bit about what the short bow is used for in the game or what it could be used for. —This unsigned comment is by Marksman721 (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
Long Bow Page Edit
I just finished making a Long Bow page with my knowledge about a true Long Bow. i have no clue whther or not there will be a Long Bow in the game but if there is, i have listed the uses of a Long Bow compared to Short Bow. If you can make any edits, i would love to see what you put. —This unsigned comment is by Marksman721 (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
Hey man, nice to meet a fellow Morrowind lover!:D
- thats the thing marksman, he has the right to make any edits to a page about logn bows. You dont have to give him permission. Only your comments, blogs, userpage, and talk page belong to you. Everything else on the wiki is free to be edited ralok 16:28, May 12, 2011 (UTC)
Alright i did as you said but i don't know if it right. wuold you go and check to see if i did it right? —This unsigned comment is by Marskman7231 (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!