Please leave messages below:
Crafting Motif 17: Xivkyn Edit
Hi, Timeoin! Will the page Crafting Motif 17: Xivkyn be restored?
Image deletion stuffEdit
Hey Tim, just wanted to pop by and mention that stuff you're tagging for deletion shouldn't be deleted - it just needs a better upload. I can go behind you and change the templates, just in the future use ImageImprove. Like I said, they shouldn't be deleted, just reuploaded with a better version.
Thanks for understanding. Have a good day.
Yea, it's not like you were doing yours, anyways, even after the "new admin" had to beg for you to clear out VIP on your talkpage multiple times, as he wasn't able to handle it all himself because he had work, and was basically the only other editing admin; shows that you were never actually helping him out with the workload which you seem more than willing to throw at him now, anyways. :) It's not his fault that you decided not to heed the constant advice, help, and chances you were given for nearly a year by multiple people. *Shrugs*
Also, that edit summary wasn't even aimed at you, I was just cleaning the page and left what I did there (you know, an edit summary is a summary of what was changed...strange concept, I know). - Kora Stormblade (talk) 05:10, August 25, 2017 (UTC)
Re: Characters in ESO Edit
Not enough to make them exceptions. I'm going to let Carlo (whom I greatly torture with many questions) check over it, but as it is I don't see any reason to keep it. Nothing links to it, and at most we'd only have the festival page and the recipes page – the second would have it be linked on a giant list of pages that aren't linked, and no user would ever see it. The Crusader of Truth (talk – chat) 20:29, August 26, 2017 (UTC)
Re: Faryon FamilyEdit
IMO those articles read kinda wierd. It can be assumed they are related somehow, but if the nature of their relationship is unknown, then it's probably best if we take the part mentioning their relation out. The Cat Master (talk) 17:40, August 27, 2017 (UTC)
- I have no problem with that, but it should go under trivia. The Cat Master (talk) 18:00, August 27, 2017 (UTC)
I don't think I need to. I think you removed it on all of your other edits.
- In which case keep leaving it in. I thought at first "resistance" required a numerical value, and thus wouldn't be obtainable. I'll add it back in/ Bronkiin (talk) 18:43, August 27, 2017 (UTC)
Re: Cotton and FlaxEdit
They sure were. We're likely planning on merging all individual crafting items on one large "hub page," so if you could refrain from creating individual articles for any related items, that would be grealty appreciated. Thanks!—CarloV3r (talk) 21:21, August 28, 2017 (UTC)
Soul sizes and soul gemsEdit
Hey Tim. Since you've been adding them, I figured I'd tell you about this. Me and a couple of moderators discussed this - since all of the characters and creatures have the same soul ingame now, it would be better if we don't include the information in the infobox anymore, like we did levels. The current information you have added will do no harm. However, if you may, in the future as you go through if you see pages with the souls listing, please remove them.
We also discussed the possibility of adding the information to trivia, however, as all soul sizes are now the same, it would be better just to not mention the information in the infobox at all, or the articles. However, if you may, please update Soul Gem (Online). If you have any feedback on this, I will be more than happy to listen and discuss this with you. Thank you. The Crusader of Truth (talk – chat) 01:30, August 29, 2017 (UTC)
UESP and WikiaEdit
Hey Tim. Question, why are you editing here if you're editing at UESP now? Isn't that counterproductive, especially considering how you've "seen the light?" Since you want to call this site a mess, why edit here? The Crusader of Truth (talk – chat) 02:41, September 14, 2017 (UTC)
- Anyone can edit both just fine. — Flightmare (talk) 14:40, September 14, 2017 (UTC)
- In response to flight's message: That's true, though I also see how it's strange to come and edit on a wiki when it was said that they "really want this place (UESP) to be a new home." This, and the use of "migrating here from Wikia" in an instance is strongly suggesting no desire to return to the original.
- I feel there's a difference between editing both sites on occasion vs. claiming to abandon one whilst simultaneously holding the new one above it. There's really nothing wrong with editing on both, so I don't think crus was meaning that or asking simply for the fact he went over. It's because it just wouldn't make sense to edit on the original when it's been stated or very heavily implied that there was no desire to return, as I said above already.
- Hey Tim. You didn't need to tell them that we decided you were not worthy enough. That kinda hurts, and it simply is not true. When you lost your position, it was of your own doing. You didn't really live up to your obligations as an admin. That doesn't mean that we shunned you, or ever planned on it. You made the choice to stop editing here as much. As pointed out above we don't care if you edit here and UESP, and if that is where you would prefer to be now, well... that's fine. But, please don't talk crap about us there. That's really unfair. Cheers The Cat Master (talk) 00:30, September 15, 2017 (UTC)
- On a personal level, I would appreciate it if you didn't speak so negatively about us elsewhere. That doesn't reflect very well on you. If you believe that people are disrespecting you, I would suggest taking the high road and avoid disrespecting them in return. An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. —Atvelonis (talk) 01:36, September 15, 2017 (UTC)
- I see the response has changed. Fair enough. Timeoin•Say G'Day•View my work 01:06, September 15, 2017 (UTC)
Classy as always Edit
Thanks so much for going behind our backs and lying about why you were demoted. You conveniently ignored the fact that Carlo gave you the opportunity to step down (which you took), as there were more than enough votes to easily demote you via CT. You've made it clear that you hate this wiki, yet here you still are, desperately trying to get back rights that you never properly used in the first place. LOL. Enjoy your very well deserved block --Shockstorm (talk) 23:16, September 17, 2017 (UTC)
- PS: I love how utterly triggered you were by our messages that you archived your talk page way in advance, as if that would somehow mitigate your embarrassment --Shockstorm (talk) 23:19, September 17, 2017 (UTC)
Hey Tim, dunno if you are still active here (As it says 'Blocked' beside your name), but I am willing to take you up on the UESP offer. Although, I really enjoy editing and adding ESO content on here, and I don't know what Coding UESP uses, as compared to here. I'm only familiar with Python, WikiText, CSS and HTML. With regards,