Hello there the page you created I had to mark for deletion, however you can still receive help by asking a question in our forums thanks for your time! Ȼǿᵰᵮẽᵲ ₲ħǿśᵵ Ⱥᵰᵾᵬĭᵴ Đẽẽᵭᵴ 00:14, July 24, 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah no worries, you can delete it, I found out how to post on the forums, sorry for any inconvenience. —This unsigned comment is by Toni-124 (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
Hero of Kvatch[edit source]
Hi there, I am sending this in regard to your edit on the Hero of Kvatch being Sheogorath. You said this was confirmed by an email exchange? Is there a way to see these to confirm? Because even though it is highly probable that the are in fact the same person it cannot be said indefinitely. Thanks Goddy5890 (talk) 18:27, September 30, 2014 (UTC)
- I'd also like to see this e-mail, I really want it to be true. DRAEVAN13 14:37, December 1, 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry for the delay, I didn't even know I had these messages here so sorry :P Would you like me to put up a transcript of the email or an actual screenshot of the email? And should I post is on my talk page or somewhere else? Again sorry for not seeing this earlier. Toni-124 (talk) 11:16, December 15, 2014 (UTC)
- Here it is. Hope it clears everything up. BTW I don't know how to make the image smaller so if anyone knows please feel free to edit. Toni-124 (talk) 11:23, December 15, 2014 (UTC)
RE: Wiki Guild[edit source]
Hi there Tony. As of right now, we only have a guild on the North American PC/Mac megaserver. We do plan on setting up guilds in every platform and megaserver, but as there aren't that many ESO players here, we haven't gotten the chance to.
RE: White-Gold Tower[edit source]
- Get The Elder Scrolls Online: Imperial City DLC from the Crown Store. The dungeon is DLC-exclusive, meaning you need to get the DLC to access the area.
- Use group finder to get a group of 4 players for the tower. Four players are required for the dungeon since its a group dungeon, otherwise you'd die quite easily.
- Once you travel there, get the quest Planemeld Obverse from Sister Terran Arminus. Head up the stairs and climb the ladder.
- Run or battle your way to the entrance, then kill The Iron-Swathed Glutton. Enter the palace and kill The Adjudicator.
- Continue going through the floors of the place, then kill The Scion of Wroth. The next boss, The Planar Inhibitor, is very hard to defeat.
- To defeat the Planar Inhibitor, get your tank group member to activate the pinion, which will cause the Inhibitor to go after them. When you or a member of group's vision goes blurry and black and white, they must immediately close all the portals that appear. The effect cycles through all the group members, so when its your turn, drop everything and close the portals. If you don't close the portals, you will be overwhelmed with deadra. After killing the Inhibitor, talk to Terran Arminus and go through the portal.
- Once you go through Terran's portal, you while find yourself on top of the tower itself. Clivia Tharn turns into Molag Kena, the final boss. She is super hard to defeat, and will send waves of shock damamge your way. The strategy to defeat her is on her article page.
- After killing Kena, go through the next portal and you will find yourself back at the tower, this time anchor-free. Complete the quest and you will remain at the dungeon until your group disbands or until you travel elsewhere.
I hope this helps. The anchor being destroyed doesn't display in Cyrodiil or the Imperial City since it is dungeon specefic. You can repeat the dungeon as many times as you like, but the Planemeld Obverse quest can only be done once. ☞ Rim < Talk | Updates | Edits > 00:55, May 3, 2016 (UTC)