Background[edit | edit source]
Interactions[edit | edit source]
Ushnar gro-Shadborgob hates cats, especially Bhisha the Khajiit, who loves Ushnar's collection of dogs and follows Ushnar's Dog around, who, of course, follows Ushnar. If the Hero talks to him about it, he asks them to make Bhisha "disappear" by any means possible.
Sheogorath sends the Hero to speak to Lady Syl, the duchess of Dementia, as part of the quest "Understanding Madness." Speaking to Syl will activate this quest to uncover the plot to assassinate her. If Ushnar is tortured, he will provide information to the conspiracy.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If the Hero is not a Khajiit, Ushnar will ask them to fix his problem and get rid of Bhrisha by any means. If the Hero is a Khajiit, Ushnar will refuse to talk to them, and will even have his dog attack them.
- He appears to suffer from ailurophobia, or a deathly fear of cats.
- If Ushnar dies, his tombstone in New Sheoth Graveyard will read, "He asked to be buried with his beloved dog. Oh, well."
- When dead, his dog will stand outside in the same spot, day and night.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Ushnar gro-Shadborgob. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Gro-Shadborgob, like others in the Shivering Isles, may have an excessive amount of a random item in his inventory.