Vampire Dust is an alchemical ingredient available in Vvardenfell. Speaking to either Tendris Vedran or Anarenen, both alchemists, will allow you to acquire some. It is of interest only to Necromancers and Alchemists, and is collected solely from the withering corpses of slain vampires.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Fixed locations[edit | edit source]
Apart from on the body of Vampires, Vampire Dust can be found (non-randomized) in the following locations:
- Aralen Ancestral Tomb
- Gnisis, Arvs-Drelen
- Sadrith Mora, Wolverine Hall Imperial Shrine
- Tel Uvirith, Menas' House
- Vivec City, Aurane Frernis: Apothecary
- Vivec, Telvanni Canton, Telvanni Monster Lab
- Othrelas Ancestral Tomb, just northwest of Vivec
Characters[edit | edit source]
The following people carry at least one Vampire Dust:
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite the assertions of the Alchemists, it can be found 6 times in non-randomized locations.
- Vampire Dust has the highest value of any alchemy ingredient in Morrowind.
- Despite one of the effects being vampirism, eating this dust will not make the Nerevarine a vampire.