Vampire Dust is an alchemical ingredient available in Vvardenfell in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. Speaking to either Tendris Vedran or Anarenen, both alchemists, will allow you to acquire some. It is of interest only to Necromancers and Alchemists, and is collected solely from the withering corpses of slain vampires.
- Despite the assertions of the Alchemists, it can be found 6 times in non-randomised locations. 
- Vampire Dust has the highest value of any alchemy ingredient in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind 
- Despite one of the effects being vampirism, eating this dust will not make you a vampire.
Apart from on the body of Vampires, Vampire Dust can be found (non-randomised) in the following locations:
- Aralen Ancestral Tomb
- Gnisis, Arvs-Drelen
- Sadrith Mora, Wolverine Hall Imperial Shrine
- Tel Uvirith, Menas' House
- Vivec, Aurane Frernis: Apothecary
- Vivec, Telvanni Canton, Telvani Monster Lab
The following people carry at least one Vampire Dust: