The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Can be looted from most dead Vampires.
- Autumnwatch Tower: Two can be found in an open box on the roof of the upper tower.
- Movarth's Lair: Where several vampires dwell and continually respawn, including the Master Vampire Movarth Piquine.
- College of Winterhold: One sample can be obtained from the Hall of Attainment, specifically the room to the right of the entrance, which the Dragonborn is provided when they become a member of the College. The Vampire Dust is located on a desk near the doorway of the room.
- Drelas' Cottage: One will be on a bookshelf to the left of the front door and above the alchemy table.
- Dustman's Cairn: It will be in Dustman's Crypt behind a locked door on a shelf.
- Haemar's Shame: Several vampires there.
- Sometimes sold by alchemists.
- Sometimes found on hostile mages or from random encounters with vampires (such as the Traveler) after joining the Dawnguard.
- A very small chance of finding it on higher level bandits.
- Can sometimes be found on members of the Silver Hand.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
Kesh the Clean, a worshiper of Peryite, sends the Dragonborn on a quest to retrieve some ingredients so that he may commune with Peryite. Vampire dust is one of them.
Potions[edit | edit source]
|Invisibility||Restore Magicka||Regenerate Health||Cure Disease|
† Multiple effects
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although vampirism is a disease, vampire dust cures Sanguinare Vampiris.
- Gianna mentions in "To Kill an Empire" that vampire dust gives an "earthy" flavor to recipes it is added to.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.