Vision of the Tenth Eye is an Illusion spell in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that the Dragonborn learns after becoming a master of Illusion. The Dunmer Illusion master, Drevis Neloren, in the College of Winterhold teaches the spell. Vision of the Tenth Eye lasts for 30 seconds.
- This spell is used to find the lost Illusion Text spells in the following locations in the college:
- Inside The Arcanaeum, on top of one of the desks on the left side.
- Under a bench on the 2nd level of the Hall of Attainment. It is under the first bench on the left side as you come up the stairs.
- In The Midden, on a table by the Atronach Forge.
- In the Hall of Countenance 2nd floor, in the room without a bed next to the stairs, on top of a small barrel in the corner.
- Once cast, the Dragonborn's vision acquires a light blue tint, enabling the ability to see certain things others cannot (the Master level Illusion spells location, and also the books have the College insignia on them — the Star — and have a red tint on them).
- The spell gives the caster a Night Eye effect, thus allowing for its use as a free Night Eye spell for those who are not vampires or Khajiit.
This section contains bugs related to Vision of the Tenth Eye. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- dragons may spawn while this spell is active that will despawn upon the spell ending. A dragon soul can still be obtained if the dragon is killed before the spell ends. Occasionally
|Call to Arms • Calm • Clairvoyance • Courage • Fear • Frenzy • Fury • Harmony • Hysteria • Invisibility |
Mayhem • Muffle • Pacify • Rally • Rout • Vampire's Seduction • Vision of the Tenth Eye
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Illusion Ritual Spell • Magicka • Perks • Magic • College of Winterhold • Illusion trainers|