Locations[edit | edit source]
- Looted from Storm Atronachs.
- Can be very rarely looted from Falmer.
- Can be bought from alchemist's shops.
- Proudspire Manor alchemy lab in Solitude.
- Honeyside alchemy lab in Riften.
- Hjerim alchemy lab in Windhelm.
- Arch-Mage's Quarters in the College of Winterhold.
- Arcadia's Cauldron in Whiterun, on a shelf.
- Fletcher in Solitude, on a shelf.
- May be found in apothecary's satchels.
- May be awarded by Narfi at the end of his quest "The Straw that Broke."
- Can be obtained at Sky Haven Temple.
- Can be stolen in Calixto's House of Curiosities in Windhelm.
- In Sadri's Used Wares in Windhelm, on the shelves. He also sells this sample.
- 1 can be found in Valerica's Study in Castle Volkihar.
- On a shelf inside of Ragnvald Temple.
Variants[edit | edit source]
Smithing[edit | edit source]
With the Dawnguard add-on, Void Salts are now also used in the crafting of the Exploding Steel Bolt of Shock or Exploding Dwarven Bolt of Shock. These can only be crafted at the forge in Fort Dawnguard after completing the relevant Dawnguard quests.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
One can craft Void Salts at the Atronach Forge with the following items:
Void Salts are also a key ingredient in making both the Storm Atronach itself as well as other Storm Atronach items (Scroll of Conjure Storm Atronach, Staff of the Storm Atronach) at the Atronach Forge.
Potions[edit | edit source]
|Weakness to Shock||Resist Magic||Damage Health||Fortify Magicka|
† Multiple effects
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although Void Salts comes from Storm Atronachs, Void Salts have the "weakness to shock" effect.
- Void Salts is one of the only four alchemical ingredients to also have a use in smithing, the others being Ectoplasm, Daedra Hearts and Bone Meal.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Void Salts (Skyrim). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Nightingale Armor, smithing Improved Bonemold Armor or Exploding Bolts of Shocks. Void Salts do not show up in smithing menus for improving