Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Looted from Storm Atronachs.
- Can be very rarely looted from Falmer.
- Can be bought from alchemist's shops.
- Proudspire Manor alchemy lab in Solitude.
- Honeyside alchemy lab in Riften.
- Hjerim alchemy lab in Windhelm.
- Arch-Mage's Quarters in the College of Winterhold.
- Arcadia's Cauldron in Whiterun, on a shelf.
- Fletcher in Solitude, on a shelf.
- May be found in apothecary's satchels.
- May be awarded by Narfi at the end of his quest "The Straw that Broke."
- Can be obtained at Sky Haven Temple.
- Can be stolen in Calixto's House of Curiosities in Windhelm.
- In Sadri's Used Wares in Windhelm, on the shelves. He also sells this sample.
- 1 can be found in Valerica's Study in Castle Volkihar.
- On a shelf inside of Ragnvald Temple.
Void Salts can also be crafted at the Atronach Forge with the following items:
- With the Dawnguard add-on, Void Salts are used in the crafting of the Exploding Steel Bolt of Shock or Exploding Dwarven Bolt of Shock. These can only be crafted at the forge in Fort Dawnguard after completing the relevant Dawnguard quests.
- With the Dragonborn add-on, Void Salts are used as one of the ingredients for the crafting of the improved bonemold armor set, which provides more protection than the regular set.
- Void Salts are used to improve the Nightingale Armor set at a workbench. Improvement values will scale with the Smithing skill level.
- Void Salts are a key ingredient in making both the Storm Atronach itself as well as other Storm Atronach items, such as Scroll of Conjure Storm Atronach and Staff of the Storm Atronach, at the Atronach Forge.
- Void Salts are also used to craft enchanted Daedric armor pieces at the Atronach Forge.
|Weakness to Shock||Resist Magic||Damage Health||Fortify Magicka|
† Multiple effects
- Although Void Salts comes from Storm Atronachs, Void Salts have the "weakness to shock" effect.
- Void Salts is one of the only four alchemical ingredients to also have a use in smithing, the others being Ectoplasm, Daedra Hearts and Bone Meal.
- Nightingale Armor, smithing Improved Bonemold Armor or Exploding Bolts of Shocks. Void Salts do not show up in smithing menus for improving