|This article has an excess of redlinks in it. Attention is requested to create new articles from links to relevant topics and remove those links which lead to pages unlikely to be covered by the wiki.|
- Assassin Beetles
- Boilbite (Assassin Beetle)
- Desert Lion (Mountain Lion)
- Dwarven Centurion
- Dwarven Sphere
- Dwarven Spider
- Imperial Overseer
- Mountain Lions
- Mummy (only appears once the Eye has been activated)
- Quintus Verres
- Treasure Hunters:
- Tremorscale (Boss Duneripper)
- Unstable Construct (Dwemer Sphere)
- Guardian's Constructs (Dwarven Centurions):
- Update 1: Fixed an issue where the Guardian Centurions would not always reset after your group died.
- Defeating Quintus Verres, the Tremorscale, and the Guardian's Constructs will unlock the Volenfell achievement.
- Volenfell's description prior to release was, "The mysterious and long-vanished race of Dwarves built only a few cities on the surface of Tamriel, the greatest of which was probably Volenfell, the City of the Hammer. It was built by the Rourken, a clan of Deep Elves who stubbornly refused to make peace with Chimer, marching away to disappear into the west."
This section contains bugs related to Volenfell (Online). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Update 1. If in the Guardian's Orbit, The Guardian's Skull, or The Eye's Chamber, the Map would incorrectly display as being outside the map. This was fixed as of