"Launch a multitude of arrows into the sky to rain down, dealing ____ Physical Damage to enemies in the target area every 0.5 seconds for 8 seconds."
|Endless Hail – Increases the duration and reduces the cost.|
Duration increased from 8 seconds to 10 seconds.
|Arrow Barrage – Increases the range and radius.|
Range increased from 25 meters to 33 meters
Radius increased from 5 meters to 7 meters.
- Update 1: Changed Scorched Earth's visual FX to help it stand out better from enemy fire area-effects.
- Update 4: As of Update 4, this ability no longer removes the Nightblade active skill, Shadow Cloak.
- Update 4: Reduced the cost of this ability by approximately 30%, and removed the minimum range on this ability.
- Update 4: Fixed an issue with Scorched Earth where the red telegraph ring was bigger than the size of the effect.
- Update 5: As of Update 5, Your cloak will no longer be removed if you cast Scorched Earth then cast Shadow Cloak.
- Update 5: This ability now deals damage for 5 seconds instead of 3. We also increased the damage per tick by 20%.
- Update 6: Fixed an issue where Spear Shards and Volley would not hit an enemy using Shadow Cloak.
- Update 7: Increased the duration of this ability to 8 seconds from 6 seconds. Volley and its morphs also now correctly use the Weapon Critical stat when making critical strike checks, and correctly check against Physical Resistance for mitigation instead of Spell Resistance.
- Update 8: Fixed an issue where you could stack this ability multiple times.
- Update 8: Known Issue: The visual effects for this ability will fail to display if it is cast while the caster is silenced.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.