Background[edit | edit source]
Adrianne's husband, Ulfberth War-Bear, helps with the shop and handles the sales while Adrianne concentrates on blacksmithing at her forge outside.
Interior[edit | edit source]
The layout of the shop is fairly simple. The spacious main trading room is on the ground floor and consists of a counter and several weapon racks displaying various pieces. A large fireplace is situated against the western wall with various tapestries hung above it. A small kitchen is located at the back of the main room with a table and three shelves displaying various kitchenware. An open stove glows brightly in the corner with a cooking pot hung nearby.
Upstairs is a small balcony that leads to the bedroom. Inside is a chest, a dresser and two end tables containing generic clutter. A copy of Killing - Before You're Killed lies on one of the end tables and a strongbox and business ledger can be found on the dresser.
Exterior[edit | edit source]
Notable items[edit | edit source]
The following armor and weapons are on display throughout the shop:
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- 2 x Iron Battleaxe
- 1 x Iron Dagger
- 2 x Iron Greatsword
- 1 x Iron Warhammer
- 1 x Steel Dagger
- 1 x Steel Greatsword
- 1 x Steel Sword
Armor[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Both Adrianne and Ulfberth have their own daily purse, as well as somewhat separate inventories - provided they are not both inside the shop. This can be advantageous if one of them runs out of gold to barter with.
- Investing in the shop or doing Adrianne's quest allows some of the items inside to be taken off of the shelves without counting as a theft.
- Gunmar makes a reference to the shop when asked about buying goods in Dawnguard.
- If Adrianne somehow dies, Ulfberth will state in a voice of mourning that he has had to buy weapons and armor from traveling Khajiit caravans since her passing when asked about his supplies.
- It is possible to climb atop the roof of the building without hacks or console commands by first jumping on to the smelter.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Warmaiden's. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Picking the lock and entering while the store is closed may cause Ulfberth's dialogue to trigger, even though he is asleep in his bed.
- Warmaiden's may remain locked during appropriate shop hours.
- Ulfberth War-Bear waits next to the building causing his salesman dialogue to vanish.