Watchers are floating tentacle-like Daedra. They appear as giant floating eyeballs with multiple tendrils protruding from all sides which they use for melee attacks alongside magical attacks.
- Gaze – direct ranged
- Shockwave – circle AoE, knocks back if not blocked
- Doom-Truth's Gaze – several beams in front, stuns if hits
- Daedric Burn 
- Daedric Destruction 
- A Bargain with Shadows
- Daughter of Giants
- Dreams to Nightmares
- Godrun's Dream
- Lost in Study
- Sir Hughes' Fate
- The Gate to Quagmire
- The Mad God's Bargain – a watcher must be defeated to close the Daedric portal in northeastern corner of Eyevea
- The Seeker's Archive:
- The Wounds in the World (must be killed in order to close the Daedric portals they're anchored to)
- Truth, Lies and Prisoners
- Will of the Council
- Ashalmawia, Vvardenfell (after killing the cultists and clannafears before it)
- Dark Anchors
- Castle of the Worm, Coldharbour
- Cliffs of Failure, Coldharbour
- Elven Gardens District, Imperial City IC
- Firebrand Keep, Stormhaven
- Godrun's Dream, Stormhaven
- Halls of Submission, Coldharbour
- Imperial City Prison IC
- Moonlit Maw. Stormhaven
- Reliquary of Stars, Grahtwood
- Skyreach Pinnacle, Craglorn
- Sanguine's Demesne, Shadowfen
- Shrine of Saint Veloth, Deshaan
- Skyreach Pinnacle, Craglorn
- Summoner's Camp, Bangkorai
- The Foundry of Woe, Coldharbour
- The Seeker's Archive, Craglorn
- Tower of Lies, Coldharbour
- Tribunal Temple, Deshaan
- Vaults of Madness, Coldharbour
- This list is incomplete; help us expand it.
- The Ancient One (Vaults of Madness)
- Coldharbour Sentinel - Wailing Prison, Coldharbour
- Dread Watcher (Dark Anchors)
- Glaring Eye – The Seeker's Archive
- Gravelight Sentry (Imperial City Prison) IC
- Izhavi the Petty - Zaintiraris O:M
- Lazonthagish – Skyreach Pinnacle, Craglorn
- Lord Brol (Sanguine's Demesne)
- Manifestation of Terror – during the quest "Daughter of Giants" (Coldharbour)
- Omen of Betrayal (Godrun's Dream)
- Omen of Fear (summoned by Supernal Dreamers – inside mind of Sir Hughes)
- Oru (Halls of Submission)
- Phylaraak - Bal Ur O:M
- Vaermina's Watcher
- Vigilant Watcher (Imperial City Prison IC)
- Watcher Tyrant (Summoner's Camp)
- Yggmanei – Dark Anchors (rarely)
- Zoal the Ever Wakeful (Elven Gardens District) IC
- Patch 2.0.5 – Watcher beams will no longer fire simultaneously.
- Daedric Burn and Daedric Destruction now appear correctly, and damage relating to them is now corrected.
- Patch 2.0.6 correctly fixes a bug relating to the Watcher's damage telegraph.
- The Guide book, Kyne's Challenge: A Hunter's Companion/Summerset Isles, makes mention of Watchers.
- Update 1: Update 1 Updated an achievement where killing the Watcher Tyrant and its summoner was not correctly awarding the achievement.
- Update 4: In Update 4, The Watcher's tentacles will no longer clip through the ground when knocked to the ground. We also fixed an issue with the Watcher's eyelid movement.
- Update 5: Fixed a visual effect in the Watcher's Eye's Truth Gaze.
- Update 5: From Update 5, Watchers are immune to Crowd Control Effects.
- Update 5: The quest step in The Wounds in the World can now be correctly shared.
- Update 6: Doom-Truth's Gaze can now be mitigated by block.
- Update 6: Gaze can now be blocked.
- The Elder Scrolls Online
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.