The Western Elsweyr Gate is the second location to which the Vestige travels in Cyrodiil, the first being the Eastern Elsweyr Gate, if they are playing as part of the Aldmeri Dominion. Grand Warlord Sorcalin runs the Aldmeri's Cyrodiil campaign from this location.
Sublocations[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
Notable items[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Abuana (Bank)
- Angranel (Mercenary Merchant)
- Captain Sireril
- Dominion Temple Guard
- Gandonionconfirmation needed
- Galondornconfirmation needed
- General Marenil
- Lorfolas (Stablemaster)
- Mandolion (Merchant)
- Runare (Stable)
- Shalapaar (Mystic)
Armory[edit | edit source]
General Marenil's House[edit | edit source]
Victory Tavern[edit | edit source]
Facilities[edit | edit source]
There are 4 Mission Boards available, which distribute random quests for completion.
- Battle Mission Board (Kill 20 Players)
- Scouting Mission Board (Quest Example: "Scout Warden Farm")
- Warfront Mission Board (Quest Example: "Capture Kingscrest Mine")
- Grand Warlord Sorcalin might offer an Elder Scroll quest if all Aldmeri Dominion Elder Scrolls are already controlled. (If they are not, the respective Temple will have a request to recover them).
- Sebazi in the Victory Tavern will offer Fighters Guild quests if that ability has been unlocked.
- There are also randomized quests available from the 4 Mission Boards.
Appearances[edit | edit source]