Locations[edit | edit source]
The following farms have wheat:
- Cowflop Farm (Rorikstead) – 12 crops
- Hollyfrost Farm (Windhelm) – 11 crops
- Brandy-Mug Farm (Windhelm) – 8 crops
- Darkwater Crossing – 7 crops
- Chillfurrow Farm (Whiterun) – 7 crops
- Battle-Born Farm (Whiterun) – 6 crops
- Hlaalu Farm (Windhelm) – 6 crops
- Loreius Farm – 6 crops
- Merryfair Farm (Riften) – 5 crops
- Fellstar Farm (Ivarstead) – 5 crops
- Snow-Shod Farm (Riften) – 4 crops
- Katla's Farm (Solitude) – 3 crops
Merchants often have wheat for sale.
- Arcadia at Arcadia's Cauldron in Whiterun always sells about 3 wheat.
- Orgnar at the Sleeping Giant Inn in Riverwood always sells about 3 wheat.
- Wheat can also be found at farms with a sickle and wheat symbol on the map.
- It can be found in the basement of Honeyside in Riften.
- It can also be found in various other houses.
Conventional uses[edit | edit source]
Wheat is one of three ingredients required to make one of the most valuable potions. The other two ingredients required are giant's toe and creep cluster. It can also be sold to farmers for reputation increase (and 5 per piece).
Potions[edit | edit source]
Wheat may be combined with any of the following ingredients to create the listed potions that affect health:
|Restore Health||Fortify Health||Damage Stamina Regen||Lingering Damage Magicka|
† Multiple effects
Purchasers[edit | edit source]
The following people will buy wheat for five gold each:
- Addvild at Snow-Shod Farm near Riften.
- Alfhild Battle-Born in Whiterun or Battle-Born Farm.
- Bolfrida Brandy-Mug at Brandy-Mug Farm near Windhelm.
- Boti in Ivarstead.
- Synda Llanith at Merryfair Farm northwest of Riften.
- Reldith, an Altmer in Rorikstead.