Wheat Grain is an ingredient found in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. It can be found on its own, or be harvested from Wheat Stalks, which are occasionally found on farms around Cyrodiil. Wheat Grain may also be purchased at some inns.
Wheat Stalks[edit | edit source]
The following are locations where Wheat Stalks can be harvested.
- Brina Cross Inn, five plants
- Border Watch, four plants
- Cropsford, two plants
- Blankenmarch, two plants
- Water's Edge, two plants
Wheat Grain[edit | edit source]
The following are locations where the grain itself can be found.
- Baenlin's House basement, two grains
- Chorrol Mages Guild basement, one grain
- Southern Books, two grains
Appearances[edit | edit source]