Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- For other uses, see White-Gold Tower.
- "Second, we have the 'White-Gold Tower' which is heavy cream with a layer of blended mead, lavender and dragon's tongue on top."
White-Gold Tower restores 25 points of stamina.
- Can only be acquired from Talen-Jei, either by purchasing, pickpocketing, or looting his corpse.
- White-Gold Tower is categorized as a potion.
- It is named after the Imperial City Palace in the Imperial City, also known as the White-Gold Tower.
- The recipe for the drink as described by Talen-Jei is, "Heavy cream with a layer of blended mead, lavender, and Dragon's Tongue on top." However, the drink is not craftable.