A small sentry tower located north of Whiterun and defended by Whiterun soldiers. To find Whitewatch Tower on the map go Northeast of Dragonsreach or east of Halted Stream Camp and west of Shimmermist Cave as it is right between these two locations.
A locked chest exists on top of the broken tower, accessible via the bridge connecting to the roofed section. There is also a locked chest beside some crates at the base of the staircase that leads up to the tower.
- Upon arrival, Bandits are encountered attacking the tower guards but are quickly annihilated.
- Upon becoming the Thane of Whiterun, there will be no consequence for looting the chest there.
- There are two Imperial Swords and a randomly generated weapon on the Weapon Rack here. The random weapon must be stolen to obtain.
- If the Stormcloaks take Whiterun, the Whiterun banners in this tower will be replaced by Windhelm/Stormcloak banners.
- Sometimes the weapon rack becomes unusable. This causes the weapons on it to drop to the ground
- Sometimes the weapons on the weapon rack is off to the side and are floating
- When you are the Thane of Whiterun you still can be penalized for looting.