Wild Earwig is a ranged Illusion spell in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind that produces a disorienting noise in the victim's mind, reducing their ability to concentrate and lowering their chance of successfully casting spells.
The following people use and/or sell this spell:
- Alenus Vendu
- Crulius Pontanian
- Ervis Ules
- Ethasi Rilvayn *
- Fryse Hag BM (one of three varieties)
- Galsu Tedas
- Garzonk gro-Mulakh
- Hlireni Indavel
- Llaros Uvayn *
- Tiram Gadar
- Ulam gro-Shugham
- Vampire Mages of Clan Aundae
* These characters are the spell merchants
Wild Earwig can be purchased from the following spell merchant(s):
|Ethasi Rilvayn *||Morag Tong||10||Balmora||Morag Tong Guildhall|
|Llaros Uvayn||House Hlaalu||10||Caldera||Governor's Hall|
* This person provides services to faction members only. A sufficient rank may be required.
- A reduction between 0 and 37% in the victim's chance of successfully casting spells can be expected due to the influence of Fatigue on the Sound effect. See Sound Magnitude for details.