Wispmothers are creatures that appear in The Elder Scrolls Online. They can be found in several different locations throughout Tamriel, such as in Crow's Wood. Another is located in Stormhaven region on a small island in Iliac Bay. Various whispmothers appear as bosses in Valenwood.
Combat[edit | edit source]
- Rain of Wisps
- Summon Witchlight
Quests[edit | edit source]
Determine the reason why a stranger has come to Deep Graves.
Seal a wispmother inside an ancient vessel.
Defeat the Amronal Wispmother
Locations[edit | edit source]
- At-Tura Estate, Stormhaven
- The Chill Hollow, Eastmarch
- Chiselshriek Mine, Craglorn
- Crow's Wood
- Deep Graves, Shadowfen
- The Howling Sepulchers, Craglorn
- Saltbreeze Cave, Summerset SM
- Skyreach Catacombs, Craglorn
- South and southeast of Sunhold, Summerset SM
- Snapleg Cave, The Rift
- Wisplight Glen, The Rift
Variations[edit | edit source]
- Aereus (Wisplight Glen)
- Alanya (Deep Graves/Valrendil's Cave)
- Amronal Wispmother (near Rootwatch Tower)
- Eejoba the Radiant (Abyssal Geysers) SM
- Exulus (Hrota Cave)
- Frostmaiden Apa (Snapleg Cave)
- Lady Adreana (Direnni Acropolis) SM
- Lecalus (Hrota Cave) DB
- Malinanta (Hrota Cave) DB
- Mercedene the Cursed (Old Orsinium) OR
- Mother Gilrielas (west of the Reliquary of Stars)
- Omen of Blood (At-Tura Estate)
- Saradin the Lost Love (Skyreach Catacombs)
- The Gracious Beacon (Chiselshriek Mine)
- The Moonlit Maiden (Crow's Wood)
- Varlariel (Aetherian Archive)
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- There is an achievement, "Wispmother Vanquisher", for defeating Aereus in Wisplight Glen.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- As of Update 5, wispmothers are immune to crowd control effects.
- As of Update 5, "Clone" now produces two copies of the wispmother, not one.
- As of Update 6, wispmothers will not summon more than four Wisps at a time.
- The Amronal's Spell is a lorebook written about Amronal, a wispmother in Valenwood.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online