The Witches' Festival (sometimes spelled Witches Festival) is a holiday that occurs on the 13th of Frost Fall annually.
An autumnal tradition celebrated throughout all of Tamriel, and is known as "the clash of sorcery and religion". Conjurers, Witches, Thaumaturges, Deomonologists, and Warlocks meet in secret to perform all manners of incantations and conjurations.
For a limited time in The Elder Scrolls Online around Halloween, the Vestige can take part in the holiday by obtaining a Crow Caller. Through this item, they receive the quest "The Witchmother's Bargain." Upon completion of the quest, the Vestige receives the Witchmother's Whistle and thus is able to summon the Witchmother's Cauldron. Drinking this brew allows the Vestige to become a terrifying undead creature that is able to loot Plunder Skulls from boss monsters.
A number of new recipes are available this way, including:
- Sweet Sanguine Apples Recipe (Apples, Honey)
- Crisp and Crunchy Pumpkin Snack Skewer Recipe (Pumpkin, Potato, Flour, Small Game)
- Crunchy Spider Skewer Recipe (Spider Egg, Crawlers, Acai Berry, Seasoning)
- Ghastly Eye-Bowl Recipe (Worms, Fleshfly Larva, Bananas, Rose)
- Bowl of "Peeled Eyeballs" Recipe (Jazbay Grapes, Seasoning, Flour, Surilie Grapes)
- Frosted Brains Recipe (White Meat, Honey, Stinkhorn, Yeast)
- Witchmother's Potent Brew Recipe (Nightshade, Bervez Juice, Rice, Small Game)
- Witchmother's Party Punch Recipe (Bervez Juice, Lotus, Rye, Lemon)
- Double Bloody Mara Recipe
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]