Wolves are creatures in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Wolves are hostile and will attack the Hero as well as their horse. Wolves generally attack by biting. They are a common predator throughout Cyrodiil, often found in groups of three. Wolves can be found both outdoors and in caves where they make their lairs. Vampires and bandits often keep them as guards and companions.
Types[edit | edit source]
- Wolf – encountered at level 1.
- Timber Wolf – encountered at level 4.
Timber Wolves are stronger and slightly bigger than normal wolves.
Named wolves[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
Strengths[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Wolf (Oblivion). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Wolves may appear to be invisible except for a shimmering outline (their blood still appears if they are hit). This can be fixed by loading a save before the wolf was encountered.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades
|Creatures (The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion)|
|Animals||Bear • Boar • Deer • Dog • Horse • Mountain Lion • Mudcrab • Rat • Sheep • Slaughterfish • Unicorn • Wolf|
|Creatures||Goblin • Imp • Land Dreugh • Minotaur • Ogre • Spriggan • Troll • Will-o-the-Wisp|
|Daedra||Clannfear • Daedroth • Flame Atronach • Frost Atronach • Scamp • Spider Daedra • Storm Atronach • Xivilai|
|Undead||Ghost • Lich • Skeleton • Wraith • Zombie|
|Shivering Isles||Baliwog • Elytra • Flesh Atronach • Gatekeeper • Gnarl • Grummite • Hunger • Scalon • Shambles • Skinned Hound|