Summary[edit | edit source]
Once the Main Quest has been completed, and the Nerevarine has been promoted to Grandmaster, they can take a writ for the execution of Larrius Varro at the Moonmoth Legion Fort. This quest is given alongside Writ for Baladas Demnevanni, Writ for Dram Bero, and Writ for Mistress Therana.
Quick walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to any of the Morag Tong Masters at the guildhalls for a new writ.
- Go to the Moonmoth Legion Fort to execute Larrius Varro.
- Find Larrius Varro in the barracks and kill him.
- Return to any of the Masters to complete the quest.
Detailed walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Writ[edit | edit source]
Any of the Morag Tong Masters at the guildhalls will give the Nerevarine a writ for Larrius Varro, who can be found in the Moonmoth Legion Fort near Balmora.
The target[edit | edit source]
Return[edit | edit source]
Return to the Morag Tong Master with the completed writ to finish the quest and receive the reward.
Reward[edit | edit source]
Return to any Morag Tong Master and receive a payment of 4000 . The quest giver's disposition will increase by 20 points.
Journal[edit | edit source]
|Writ for Larrius Varro|
|I have been given a Writ for the honorable execution of Larrius Varro. He may be found in Fort Moonmoth near Balmora.
|Larrius Varro has been slain according to the traditional and honorable doctrine of the Morag Tong. The execution was reported as a crime.||Larrius Varro has been slain according to the traditional and honorable doctrine of the Morag Tong. None dared to report my actions.|
|I reported the honorable execution of Larrius Varro.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Larrius will offer the quests "Larrius Varro Tells a Little Story" and "Fjol the Outlaw". Killing him will prevent them if they have not been done prior to completing this writ.
- If Larrius Varro is already dead the Nerevarine will not get a disposition increase.