- Talk to any of the Morag Tong Masters at the guildhalls for a new writ.
- Go to the Hlaalu Canton to execute Mathyn Bemis.
- Fin Mathyn in the Hlaalu Ancestral Vaults in the Canalworks and kill him.
- Return to any of the Masters to complete the quest.
Bemis leads a gang of thieves in the Hlaalu Ancestral Vaults, accessed from the Canalworks of the Hlaalu Canton. Three of the four thieves are together and provide a good challenge (and good loot).
Return to the Morag Tong Master with the completed writ to finish the quest and receive the reward.
Return to a quest giver to receive 1,000 for the writ. The quest giver's disposition will increase by 10 points (or 5 if the execution is reported as a crime).
|Writ for Mathyn Bemis|
|I have been given a Writ for the honorable execution of Mathyn Bemis, who may be found in the Hlaalu Ancestral Vaults which are accessible from the Canalworks of the Hlaalu Canton.
|Mathyn Bemis has been slain according to the traditional and honorable doctrine of the Morag Tong. The execution was reported as a crime.||Mathyn Bemis has been slain according to the traditional and honorable doctrine of the Morag Tong. None dared to report my actions.|
|I reported the honorable execution of Mathyn Bemis.
- If Mathyne Bemis is already dead the Nerevarine will not get a disposition increase or the gold.
This section contains bugs related to Writ for Mathyn Bemis. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- In-game, this quest is incorrectly labeled as a Mages Guild quest in the journal's quest index.