- Talk to any of the Morag Tong Masters at the guildhalls for a new writ.
- Go to the Telvanni Canton to execute Mavon Drenim.
- Find Mavon in the Telvanni Tower and kill him.
- Return to any of the Masters to complete the quest.
Any of the Morag Tong Masters at the guildhalls will give the Nerevarine a writ for Mavon Drenim, who can be found in the Telvanni Canton of Vivec.
Mavon is the ranking Telvanni noble in Vivec, and can be found in the tower of the Telvanni Canton and is a powerful spellcaster who will attack the Nerevarine as soon as entering, along with the two other mages in the bedroom.
Return to the Morag Tong Master with the completed writ to finish the quest and receive the reward.
Return to a Morag Tong Master and receive the payment of 1000 . The quest giver's disposition will increase by 10 points (or 5 if the execution is reported as a crime).
|Writ for Mavon Drenim|
|I have been given a Writ for the honorable execution of Mavon Drenim. He may be found at the Telvanni Tower in the Telvanni Plaza here in Vivec.
|Mavon Drenim has been slain according to the traditional and honorable doctrine of the Morag Tong. The execution was reported as a crime.||Mavon Drenim has been slain according to the traditional and honorable doctrine of the Morag Tong. None dared to report my actions.|
|I reported the honorable execution of Mavon Drenim.
- If Galasa Uvayn is already dead, the quest-giver's disposition towards the Nerevarine drops by 10.