The Wrothgarian Mountains are a range of mountains and a region located in the province of High Rock. Found in the northeast corner of the Iliac Bay, they are mostly populated by Orcs who usually keep to themselves and live in Orc Strongholds. Its capital is Wrothgaria, which is the seat of the Orcish government.
Factions[edit | edit source]
- This list is incomplete; help us expand it.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls Travels: Shadowkey
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls Online (mentioned only)
|Hammerfell Regions||Abibon-Gora • Alik'r • Antiphyllos • Ayasofya • Bergama • Cybiades • Dak'fron • Dragontail Mountains • Ephesus • Kairou • Kozanset • Lainlyn • Mournoth • Myrkwasa • Pothago • Santaki • Satakalaam • Sentinel • Tigonus • Totambu|
|High Rock Regions||Alcaire • Anticlere • Betony • Bhoriane • Daenia • Daggerfall • Dwynnen • Gavaudon • Glenpoint • Glenumbra Moors • Ilessan Hills • Kambria • Koegria • Menevia • Northmoor • Orsinium Area • Phrygias • Shalgora • Tulune • Urvaius • Wayrest • Wrothgarian Mountains • Ykalon|
|Miscellaneous||Isle of Balfiera|