Yngling's Ledger is a Thieves Guild quest given by Gentleman Jim Stacey. It is the second quest connected with the Bal Molagmer, an almost forgotten group of Thieves who stole from the unjust to give to the needy.
- Talk to Jim Stacey for a new job.
- Go to the Yngling Manor in the St. Olms Plaza to find proof of Yngling Half-Troll's corruption.
- Find Yngling's Ledger in the basement.
- Return to Jim to complete the quest.
The ledger can be found downstairs by some game rats. The basement door is locked and there is a guard at the top of the stairs. Apparently, Yngling has been using money from the Tribunal Temple for his own endeavors.
Return the ledger to Jim for his congratulations.
- After you steal the ledger from the basement you can go upstairs and talk to Yngling about the ledger (use the term corruption). He will then demand you give him the ledger, and, if you choose not to, you can fight him.
- A key to the basement is held by Star. He can be taunted into attacking you and the key retrieved from his body.
- If you have started the Exterminator quest from Edryno Arethi in the Hlaalu Canton, then you will already have the key to the basement. If you haven't received that House Hlaalu mission yet, then you can dispose of the diseased game rats as you get Yngling's ledger, completing two missions at once.
No reward is given to the Nerevarine for the completion of this quest.
|Gentleman Jim Stacey asked me to bring him Yngling Half-Troll's Ledger which is in Yngling Manor in Vivec. This ledger has proof that Yngling Half-Troll is corrupt.
|I gave the ledger to Yngling Half-Troll, who promptly destroyed it.|
|Gentleman Jim Stacey thanked me for bringing him evidence of Yngling Half-Troll's corruption.
||I told Stacey that the ledger was destroyed. He doesn't know that I gave it to Half-Troll myself.