"Talk, outlander. Speak with respect, and I will listen."
- Talk "Sul-Matuul will not talk to you. Nibani Maesa will not talk to you. You have no standing among us, outlander."
- "You have no standing among us, outlander. But you speak well, and with respect. So I will explain. It is against our customs that an outlander should speak to an ashkhan or wise woman. I'll tell you, also, that Sul-Matuul has no love for outlanders."
- Nerevarine prophecies "The Nerevarine Prophecies are not for outlanders. Why should Sul-Matuul and Nibani Maesa speak to you about these things? Who are you, that we should trust you?"
- Offer to fight a duel to the death for the right to speak to Sul-Matuul "You are not an unworthy opponent. I hear honor in your words, and courage in your heart. I would regret killing you. But regret even more should you kill me. Very well. Perhaps Sul-Matuul will be angry with me. But I think I can bear that. Go to the Ashkhan's Yurt and speak with Sul-Matuul. Ask him your questions, and tell him I have sent you."
- Boast of my worthy deeds, and demand the right to speak to Sul-Matuul "You think well of yourself. But I do not share your opinion. You shall not speak to Sul-Matuul or Nibani Maesa."
- Tell all I have learned of the Sixth House and the Nerevarine, and ask humbly to speak to Sul-Matuul "All of that may be true, and I'm sure you think it is very important, but it has nothing to do with us -- at least, not the way you tell it. I'm sorry, but I will not let you bother Sul-Matuul or Nibani Maesa with all this."
- Offer to pay a tribute of 200 gold to speak with Sul-Matuul "Yes, a gift of 200 gold coins. That is an earnest proof of your respect. Yes, I believe you should speak to our ashkhan. Perhaps he will be angry with me. But I think I can bear that. Go to the Ashkhan's Yurt and speak with Sul-Matuul. Ask him your questions, and tell him I have sent you."
- Nerevarine prophecies "Go to Sul-Matuul's yurt. Tell him that Zabamund has sent you to speak to him."