Guard may refer to:
- Guard (Oblivion Spell) – a shield spell.
- City Guard (Arena) – the guards who protect cities, towns, and villages in Tamriel.
- City Guard (Daggerfall) – the guards who protect cities, towns, villages, and settlements.
- Guards (Morrowind) – the guards who protect cities and people of Morrowind from threats.
- City Watch – the guards who protect the cities from threats in 湮灭.
- Hold Guard – the guards who protect capital cities and small villages of the holds.
- Guards (Online) – the guards who protect various areas in 在线
- Guard (Online) – a Support skill in Online
- Guard Captains – men in charge of various guards.
- Guard (Legends) – a keyword in 传奇
- Guard (Test Character) – A test character in Oblivion